Recommendations: 1.6M-1.7M

Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety: Which floorplans in QH have you looked at? QH has several "open concept" homes... Tapestry, Linden, Sienna just to name a few.

I can't remember tract names, but those tracts you've mentioned all have separate dinning areas as well.

Yes but they have a kitchen + dining (nook) + family room space too... the formal dining room is a bonus that today's "open concept" plans don't have.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Mety: Which floorplans in QH have you looked at? QH has several "open concept" homes... Tapestry, Linden, Sienna just to name a few.

I can't remember tract names, but those tracts you've mentioned all have separate dinning areas as well.

Yes but they have a kitchen + dining (nook) + family room space too... the formal dining room is a bonus that today's "open concept" plans don't have.

Yes and no. Yes, it could be like a bonus room, but that designated formal dining area is the only area you would be able to put the dining table and chairs. The way the home is designed is that way by default unless you get rid of the fireplace or a wall(s). Today, they just build one big space where you can get creative within. But everyone is different and prefer various tastes so there is really no right or wrong here.

irvinehomeowner said:
I may be the only one here who feels like this, but I do not like the OH area. It's warmer and closer to fire hazard area.

No offense to IHO, but if he tells you not to buy somewhere, history says (Lagua Altura, La Vita) you should IMMEDIATELY BUY THERE.

But I do agree with IHO that QH is a lovely place.

Happiness said:
irvinehomeowner said:
I may be the only one here who feels like this, but I do not like the OH area. It's warmer and closer to fire hazard area.

No offense to IHO, but if he tells you not to buy somewhere, history says (Lagua Altura, La Vita) you should IMMEDIATELY BUY THERE.

Not sure I ever recommended anyone not buying in those places... I just said that I would not (wait... I might have dookied on Delano too).

What is La Vita again? Those overpriced motorcourt homes... bleh. :)

I wouldn't consider QH any safer than OH for fire danger. Both areas are next to natural tinder boxes. It is only a matter of time before some houses are lost in either location.

irvinehomeowner said:
I prefer the more southern locations if you are looking at elevation.

irvinehomeowner said:
Happiness said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Not sure I ever recommended anyone not buying in those places... I just said that I would not (wait... I might have dookied on Delano too).

What is La Vita again? Those overpriced motorcourt homes... bleh. :)

People are willing to pay $3.8m for those plan 4 motorcourts.

Back