Rebate on New home purchases - Discuss

Irvinehomeseeker said:
To get the broker co op, can I visit the models and not sign the form yhat sales folks ask ? Later if I like I can get a realtor to register us.

That's a little dangerous ESPECIALLY if they recognize you.  Some builders are VERY strict about the rule of the agent accompanying the buyers on the first PHYSICAL visit to the sale office.  Irvine Pacific sales folks are great at remembering who came in their sales offices even when they didn't provide a name.  Maybe roll in there with a hoodie and sunglasses looking like the unibomber.  Or some of my clients sent in their wifes to look at the homes and get pricing and then I registered just the husband alone.  haha

Interesting tiered rebate system, normally it's just a flat number, let's say I give 50% back on new home, done

Does anyone know the broker co-op for Pavilion Park or Beacon Park? I want to take a long look at Parasol Park in the future. Thanks.

Rizdak said:
Does anyone know the broker co-op for Pavilion Park or Beacon Park? I want to take a long look at Parasol Park in the future. Thanks.

The broker co-op ranged from like $10k to $30k at Pavilion Park from what I recall.  With Beacon Park it also ranged from like $10k and up.  Some builders are getting desperate over there and are offering up as much as 3% or 4%.  So the answer to your question is....it depends. 

I read within this thread the recommendation to use a Redfin Agent. I used to be one of their partner agents but after seeing their policy change in February, I withdrew because they became just another money making business. Redfin does charge 30% referral fees to the agents they work with, however once they changed their policy and stopped sharing that with the clients, I asked them to remove me. I also would not agree to be a listing agent with them because I felt that one could not properly fulfill their fiduciary duty of looking out for their clients' best interests with their particular business model. 

~Nicole Pompey
nicole@nicolepompey.com

What is the norm of buyer rebate on new home in terms of percentage back to buyer.
Ex. if 20k is broker coop what is the rebate to buyer?

A few builders are putting exclusions on buyer rebates meaning it would have to be done outside of escrow.  Some agents won't as it violates some lending rules while others will.  Check with your agent on they handle this.  My friends just ran into this recently at an Irvine Pacific property.

When PP opened, I remember agents loitering in the parking lot and trying to walk in customers.  They were giving back everything but a few thousand to walk you in.  I have seen agents keep only $2000 and give back everything else while others keep 20% and give back rest after a minimum.  On $20K coop, I think with a few calls, you will find an agent ready to give you back at least $15K.

All depends on the agent, their commission split with their broker, broker transaction fees, repeat or first-time client, and how much time they spent with their clients prior to registering their buyer at sales offices of new home builders.  Many agents don't give any kind of rebates (mainly because they think they are above that) and others provide rebate.  My repeat clients get larger rebates than my first-time clients. 

Hello All,

I?m an Independent licensed local California Real Estate Broker.I'll give MAX discounts/REBATES to  all my clients - BUYERS/SELLERS. I am the BEST REALTOR/BROKER  in Southern California. I?ve sold condominiums, Single Family homes,Duplex and apartment buildings in Southern California and pride myself on high quality of service and low real estate fees.I?m a member of largest Multiple listing service ? serving all cities in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Northern California counties.I can provide you with free property price evaluation prior to listing it for sale in MLS. Please feel free to reach me @ five one zero two zero five six one six seven  email id : rrkolmi@gmail.com

Thank you,
Raj Kolmi
RRKOLMI@gmail.com

So far I see only one sale: 12523 Sagrantino Ct #33, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739. What other properties have you provided buyers for or have listed for sale? Big claims of savings, discounts, and abilities require some pretty strong evidence. Please list here a few addresses of what you've sold so far in the last quarter please.

My .02c

I love max discounts because you know you are getting the maximum discount!...any less would not be max discounts, and as I've told you, I give max discounts!

max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts
max discounts

internet bullying intensifies

MAX DISCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case he deletes his post...I'll quote it here for science...

itsme90640 said:
Hello All,

I?m an Independent licensed local California Real Estate Broker.I'll give MAX discounts/REBATES to  all my clients - BUYERS/SELLERS. I am the BEST REALTOR/BROKER  in Southern California. I?ve sold condominiums, Single Family homes,Duplex and apartment buildings in Southern California and pride myself on high quality of service and low real estate fees.I?m a member of largest Multiple listing service ? serving all cities in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Northern California counties.I can provide you with free property price evaluation prior to listing it for sale in MLS. Please feel free to reach me @ five one zero two zero five six one six seven  email id : rrkolmi@gmail.com

Thank you,
Raj Kolmi
RRKOLMI@gmail.com

71256281.jpg

71256379.jpg

71256490.jpg

Back