Realtor for Irivne

I would recommend USCTrojanCPA, I have been working with him for quite a while and he has done a great job. He is always responsive, never pushy and thinks outside of the box to find properties (sending out letters to existing owners when their house is not for sale letting them know he has a buyer interested in their property and working with investors to match up with buyers of foreclosed properties). He also has an SC MBA as well as a CPA license so can work with you on a variety of financial scenarios and related tax impacts surrounding your home purchase. His patience and lack of being pushy is greatly appreciated. Having worked with other realtors in the past, i can tell when they begin to get frustrated, but USCTrojan never does, not sure how he does it. Again, would highly recommend him for your search. Ill PM you his info.

I would second qwerty (and third and forth if I could) for USCTrojanCPA.  And I have no association with USC! :D I dont want to jinx it here, but after 3+ years of searching, he helped us get into our new home that is now in escrow (ill post details of our long journey when complete).  :-X

Especially for folks that know what type of home they are interested in and know which specific neighborhoods they are focused on, he is a perfect realtor.  Never pushy but always gives you objective info and opinions.  And most importantly for us, he was patient for 3+ years!  Always responsive as well.  As he mentioned recently, in the Irvine market today, if you do find a house you are interested in that does not have a WTF listing price, it really does pay to be first in line to see it and put in a reasonable offer.  Thanks again USCTrojanCPA!

bearman81 said:
Never pushy but always gives you objective info and opinions.

Forgot to mention that as well. I always ask him if he thinks its a good deal/bad deal, potential downside on the price, etc. Always gives honest/objective feedback. He truly understands that this is the most significant financial obligation you will have and he wont lie to you like most realtors would to try and get his commission. He would rather not get his commission and know you didnt take on a financial albatross than the other way around. Not many realtors out there like that.

To be fair... I might as well publicly give my nod to IrvineRealtor.

If I were listing my home, I prefer the full service and exposure I'll get through IR2's national chain and when I'm looking at homes to buy, IR2 has significant knowledge and experience that is factors above other realtors I've dealt with.

This is not to say USC isn't good either... but they are different. You should call them both and get your own feel for who might suit your needs and personality better.

Or... we could throw both of them in the Octagon and see who makes the other tap out first.

Another vote for usctrojan from another satisfied home buyer.  You can read up on my journey in purchasing our current home here ----->http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=578.0

I too have to echo the praise that qwerty and bearman for usctrojan.  Not only was he very patient with us and jumped on things quickly, but it was his out-of-the-box thinking that found our dream home.  As irvinehomeowner mentioned, it is very important to have a realtor that only knows the market like the back their hand but also someone who you are comfortable working.  Without a doubt usctrojan knows Irvine like the back of his hand plus he taught us what makes each village in Irvine so unique from one another and he's the easiest person to work with.  The other nice part is that were able to discuss the tax implications of the home purchase with him and we will be using his cpa services going forward.  I think the thing that really separates him from the rest is that even after the purchase was completed he didn't just disappear like most other agents.  He provided us several referrals in terms of helping us fix up our new home and would come by regularly to see if there was anything else that we needed.  Best of all, his mother does an excellent job of cleaning our home and his father did some awesome tile work our the bathrooms....we couldn't stand having carpet in the bathrooms.  If you are looking for a realtor that is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty you should contact usctrojan.  Feel free to contact me if you would like to learn more about our experience working with him. 

If u r in the market to buy then i will also recommend USC. He helped me understanding the whole shortsale process and was always available though he wasn't represnting me at all. I will defin. recommend USC.

Don't let USC's first appearance fool you. At first glance, he looks like a white frat boy, (looks like Perez Hilton ) with his suped up Blue BMW with tinted windows & decked out wheels, but he is smart as hell. Did anyone mention he was wait listed to Stanford and passed all 4 sections on the CPA on his first sitting with scores in the 90s with SAT math score in the high 700s. Have you seen a white real estate agent with his profile? I sure haven't 

Panda said:
Don't let USC's first appearance fool you. At first glance, he looks like a white frat boy, (looks like Perez Hilton ) with his suped up Blue BMW with tinted windows & decked out wheels, but he is smart as hell. Did anyone mention he was wait listed to Stanford and passed all 4 sections on the CPA on his first sitting with scores in the 90s with SAT math score in the high 700s. Have you seen a white real estate agent with his profile? I sure haven't 
I have better hair than Perez Hilton.  hahahaha

I agree with IHO (omg!)

I had a great experience with IR2.

But if you are looking for a buyer's agent, you should talk to both USC and IR2, and see who you 'click' with WRT style, approach, etc.  If you are looking for a seller's agent, IR2 all the way (I don't think USC does that end?)

Also true for me.

IR2 was great in helping me find a rental. 

And I've recommended him to several people without reservation.

freedomcm said:
I agree with IHO (omg!)

But if you are looking for a buyer's agent, you should talk to both USC and IR2, and see who you 'click' with WRT style, approach, etc.  If you are looking for a seller's agent, IR2 all the way (I don't think USC does that end?)

How do I contact USC and/or IR2?  I am not very familiar with the online posting/PM stuff.  We are looking for a buyer's agent.  Any info would be most appreciated. 

newbiecommuter said:
freedomcm said:
I agree with IHO (omg!)

How do I contact USC and/or IR2?  I am not very familiar with the online posting/PM stuff.  We are looking for a buyer's agent.  Any info would be most appreciated. 
I just sent you a PM with my contact info.  If you go to the top of the screen of the forum site when you log in just click on the "My Messages" section and it'll take you to your PMs.  Feel free to e-mail at usctrojanman29@aol.com

Back