Really Impressive 3000 sf+ homes in Eastwood coming soon

WTTCHMN said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
You don't want me to post things about the Irvine villages. I have a million negatives to post. I restrain myself from posting at a courtesy of one builder I respect.

Ummm.. lemme guess.  Richmond American?
Oh come on, IHS is here to dispense advice, not sell houses.  IHS is a man of principle, he respects Cal Pac Homes.

thelandofnoland said:
Good idea! The planned public Eastwood floorplan release on the 15th is now only applicable for the website (it will not be filling up space on TI). All other materials will be moved to the website accordingly to make hello happy. Thank you for telling me this! :)

how old are you again?  so childish...

thelandofnoland said:
Good idea! The planned public Eastwood floorplan release on the 15th is now only applicable for the website (it will not be filling up space on TI). All other materials will be moved to the website accordingly to make hello happy. Thank you for telling me this! :)

Good riddance! You give info a month before its public on Irvine co website and you act like you have all this power the tracts will get built regardless of your advanced notifications
Go power trip somewhere else.
Funny thing is once Irvine is built out, your obsolete no longer needed I'm guessing your feeling the pinch.

uTRXLb6.jpg

Gais gais visit my website...it's got 300 unique visitors already....gais!

I actually think it's better for TLONL to keep the info he posts on his own webpage.  I find it easier to find the information that way -without having to go through a ton of replies/threads and repetitive questions.  I actually just looked at his page for the first time and learned some new things about the upcoming neighborhoods that are pretty interesting (i.e. a lot of PS 5 SFRs will be larger than Las Colinas/Serra homes, one Legend home was pre-sold despite a less than ideal lot, etc).  As for all the other BS, why can't we all just get along.  And quit acting like girls in middle school :)

Hey, take it easy on TLONL, weren't all you guys mad at me for joking around with him when he scorched TI last time?

But, I do think he should change his name to thepostsofnoposts.

:)

I like to believe the internet is a free exchange of ideas and expression.  The op violates these principals by creating an exclusive club where only members receive information.  The op needs TI to advertise her exclusive club.

Perhaps I will infiltrate her club and post her information back on TI....How many identities can I create?  Sounds fun for all parties involved...a game... to find the mole.

I like the website format for info also but I wish the useless posts would stop. Like reddit says...this is a community, not a platform for self-promotion.

Do things the right way and become a site supporter. You'll get the traffic you want without ruining the forum.

Back