Real Housewives of OC update

<a href="http://lansner.freedomblogging.com/2009/06/09/real-housewives-default/25165/">?Real Housewives? Coto home in default</a>

Jeana Keough of the ?Real Housewives of Orange County? TV show confirms that creditors have filed notices of default on her Coto de Caza home.

According to ForeclosureRadar.com ?

* Lender Washington Mutual ? now Chase ? filed a notice of default for a $1.3 million mortgage last month. Unpaid was $37,538.

* The Coto homeowner?s association filed a similar motion in April, claiming its owed $3,732.

Jeana told The Register that she recently got some paperwork from lenders and ?I?m trying to doing a loan modification.?

She admits that she controls four homes ? the other three are rental properties ? and all are in trouble. ?I think all four of my houses have notices of defaults on them, as I?m trying to get loan modifications on them. To get a loan modification you have to stop making payments to qualify. I have renters in the other three now. I don?t know if I?m going to sell it, or what I?m going to do.?

Jeana, who when she isn?t acting is in real estate sales, added: ?The realty business is so bad. You?ve got to come up with $10,000 a month. It?s a tough market, everybody?s struggling. My kids don?t really need this news right now.?

Keough, who for four years has appeared in every episode of the popular Bravo reality TV series, said recently she didn?t think she would be returning to the show.

As for ?Housewives? real estate, co-star Tamra Barney took her house in Ladera Ranch off the market in February.

Hot off the presses, I guess many of you predicted this was coming.

<a href="http://lasner.freedomblogging.com/2009/06/09/real-housewives-default/25165">Real Housewife's NOD</a>

If this isn't working, just check the Register's headline for today.

[quote author="tmare" date=1244614803]Hot off the presses, I guess many of you predicted this was coming.

<a href="http://lasner.freedomblogging.com/2009/06/09/real-housewives-default/25165">Real Housewife's NOD</a>

If this isn't working, just check the Register's headline for today.</blockquote>

Thanks, tmare. I don't know why the link isn't working... but just for ease of use, here's the article copy & pasted for those who are interested:

Jeana Keough of the ?Real Housewives of Orange County? TV show confirms that creditors have filed notices of default on her Coto de Caza home.

* Lender Washington Mutual ? now Chase ? last month filed a notice of default for a $1.3 million mortgage made in 2003. Unpaid was $37,538.

* The Coto homeowner?s association filed a similar motion in April, claiming its owed $3,732.

Jeana told The Register that she recently got some paperwork from lenders and ?I?m trying to doing a loan modification.?

She admits that she controls four homes ? the other three are rental properties ? and all are in trouble. ?I think all four of my houses have notices of defaults on them, as I?m trying to get loan modifications on them. To get a loan modification you have to stop making payments to qualify. I have renters in the other three now. I don?t know if I?m going to sell it, or what I?m going to do.?

Jeana, who when she isn?t acting is in real estate sales, added: ?The realty business is so bad. You?ve got to come up with $10,000 a month. It?s a tough market, everybody?s struggling. My kids don?t really need this news right now.?

What?s the home worth?

* A Zillow Zestimate of the home?s value pegs it at $1.382 million.

* The county tax collector puts assessed value for the current tax year at $1,537,549 with a $17,286 tax levy for 2008-09.

Keough, who for four years has appeared in every episode of the popular Bravo reality TV series, said recently she didn?t think she would be returning to the show.

As for other ?Housewives? real estate, co-star Tamra Barney took her house in Ladera Ranch off the market in February.

How much money did they receive for being on the show? I know its a stupid question to ask, why they didn't use any of it to ... (GASP) pay down the home.

-bix

That update on Jeana makes me a bit sad. Of all the housewives she seems like the nicest person.

Then again I think of the multi thousand dollar earrings she bought her daughter just this season or last... who can keep track... and her 8k bedroom linens and its hard too feel too sorry for her.

Ha! I was wondering why she wasn't signing the renewal. What a bunch of BS that you have to stop making payments to get a loan mod today. If they are rental properties and your rent is covering your expenses, that's your problem. Short sale or default if you can't keep them, but to think that the bank is going to do you some big favor so you can keep a rental property is preposterous.

It sounds like pure stupibity. Let the rentals go if you are that upside down, but at least keep up with your primary. This is so pathetic that not a single obligation is being followed through on. I sign up for these loans when everything is rosy and then just stop paying and expect the bank to give me a bail out on EVERY property because the party is over. BS, BS, BS.

She better file BK otherwise the bank(s) on her other properties can go after the difference. Being in RE she should know this and she should know that she would be better off attempting short sales on those rather than trying to keep the goods and just get the payments to work in her favor. These people make me sick!

And some of the most visible, personification's of the housings bubble implode into nothingness. This is too rich to be real but it is the "Real Housewives". Too bad she may not return to face the cameras and show the real side of the OC.

stuff like this ticks me off. people cant just control thier own issues and expect bansk/tax payers to absorb their errors. stop making payments and the banks will erase a few hundred thou and then everything is back to normal. buying coach purses like they are wallets, ordering $30 bottled water, etc. she makes it sound like the market is reason she is negative on her rentals and cant afford her 1.3mil mortgage, it couldnt be the fact the she overpaid for her props and or did a refi in the last 3yrs and now doenst have the cash flow to keep up the lifestyle/properties. what a bunch of crap.

I don't think too many folks will feel sympathy for poor Jeana. How could she possibly be upside down on ALL of her four houses? She's a <i>realtor</i> for God's sake - she should have known better. :)

She may not have made payments on her rental properties, but only one rental property shows up as publicly in default. <a href="http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/35-Secret-Gdn-Irvine-CA-92620/64463039_zpid/">35 Secret Garden is scheduled for the auction on 7/14</a>. They bought in 04 with 10% down, with no equity extraction, but only the belief that RE always goes up.

BTW, according to the bat sh*t crazy one that goes by Dealeo *cough* Janet *cough* on Lansner's blog said that she has 113 transactions since 2000. That means she made roughly $4mil in that time. Add in the money she makes from the TV show... and you just have to ask... where the fawk did the money go?

This just proves what a moron she really is.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1244628146]She may not have made payments on her rental properties, but only one rental property shows up as publicly in default. <a href="http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/35-Secret-Gdn-Irvine-CA-92620/64463039_zpid/">35 Secret Garden is scheduled for the auction on 7/14</a>. They bought in 04 with 10% down, with no equity extraction, but only the belief that RE always goes up.

BTW, according to the bat sh*t crazy one that goes by Dealeo *cough* Janet *cough* on Lansner's blog said that she has 113 transactions since 2000. That means she made roughly $4mil in that time. Add in the money she makes from the TV show... and you just have to ask... where the fawk did the money go?

This just proves what a moron she really is.</blockquote>

So, what's the deal? Is the new flavor of the day to be considered cool in OC to delcare that you have stopped making mortgage payments so that you can get a loan mod?

[quote author="morekaos" date=1235743649]When will these two real estate bareness's learn that when you wanna move real estate in a totally disastrous market you gotta cut, cut, cut. Otherwise you rot out there for 83 and 244 days respectively

<a href="http://www.redfin.com/CA/Coto-De-Caza/2-Altimira-92679/home/11913320">2 Altimira</a>

<a href="http://www.redfin.com/CA/Ladera-Ranch/3-Pointe-Cir-92694/home/5963188">3 Pointe Circle</a>

Scratch the both houses. They just couldn't find that Perfect Sucker, errh, buyer for their hovel. Guess Taquilla is paying the rent.

</blockquote>

The last two property tax installments on 2 Altimira have not been paid. Looks like only a matter of time before that goes into foreclosure. Poor Vicki.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1244628146]She may not have made payments on her rental properties, but only one rental property shows up as publicly in default. <a href="http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/35-Secret-Gdn-Irvine-CA-92620/64463039_zpid/">35 Secret Garden is scheduled for the auction on 7/14</a>. They bought in 04 with 10% down, with no equity extraction, but only the belief that RE always goes up.

I know I can be a bit slow but is Dealeo, Janet ect... Jeanna?

I feel bad for people starving in Africa, not for Madoff victims, not for anyone who is "trapped" in a mortgage they can't afford, and certainly not for Jenna or the rest of those tramps.

Damn. I'm being mean again. :(

[quote author="ABC123" date=1244607893]<a href="http://lansner.freedomblogging.com/2009/06/09/real-housewives-default/25165/">?Real Housewives? Coto home in default</a>

* Lender Washington Mutual ? now Chase ? filed a notice of default for a $1.3 million mortgage last month. Unpaid was $37,538.

As for ?Housewives? real estate, co-star Tamra Barney took her house in Ladera Ranch off the market in February.</blockquote>

This info was first revealed on <a href="http://www.cotohousingblog.com/?p=42">Coto Housing Blog</a> back on May 14. :p

The Register is a bit slow.

[quote author="stepping_up" date=1244624525]Ha! I was wondering why she wasn't signing the renewal. What a bunch of BS that you have to stop making payments to get a loan mod today. If they are rental properties and your rent is covering your expenses, that's your problem. Short sale or default if you can't keep them, but to think that the bank is going to do you some big favor so you can keep a rental property is preposterous.

It sounds like pure stupibity. Let the rentals go if you are that upside down, but at least keep up with your primary. This is so pathetic that not a single obligation is being followed through on. I sign up for these loans when everything is rosy and then just stop paying and expect the bank to give me a bail out on EVERY property because the party is over. BS, BS, BS.

She better file BK otherwise the bank(s) on her other properties can go after the difference. Being in RE she should know this and she should know that she would be better off attempting short sales on those rather than trying to keep the goods and just get the payments to work in her favor. These people make me sick!</blockquote>

Let me give you a hint.

Believe <strong>NOTHING</strong> that Jeana Keough says.

[quote author="no_vaseline" date=1244629547]I feel bad for people starving in Africa, not for Madoff victims, not for anyone who is "trapped" in a mortgage they can't afford, and certainly not for Jenna or the rest of those tramps.

Damn. I'm being mean again. :(</blockquote>

I think even Zovall will forgive you for this. I truly do like the mean no_vas, except when you're mean to me :p

i can tell you exactly where it went. one thing is to go to a nice restaurant for a nice dinner but many people went to nice places like steakhouses for an every day lunch and dropped 100 per person for dinner like it was 10 dollars. why, cuz they had a commission check coming the next month and after a pattern of many months , its like palov's dog (spelled wrong?) , and beyond the steakhouse were fixed bills like luxury cars , 3 or 4 of them, few properties not bought correctly, helocs, etc

no that the monthly income is not there and they have 10, 20, 30k a month in expenses, they are toast. my dad always taught me to respect a dollar no matter how much you make. my wife and i have no problem taking food home from a restaurant where some people are "how dare....." , also i think when people make money easy, they dont respect it. think about it, making 40k a month jamming people into loans /homes and wakign up at 8am is not a bad gig vs waking up early and building wealth/a career over time. i could go on an on .....

[quote author="morekaos" date=1244629203][quote author="graphrix" date=1244628146]She may not have made payments on her rental properties, but only one rental property shows up as publicly in default. <a href="http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/35-Secret-Gdn-Irvine-CA-92620/64463039_zpid/">35 Secret Garden is scheduled for the auction on 7/14</a>. They bought in 04 with 10% down, with no equity extraction, but only the belief that RE always goes up.

I know I can be a bit slow but is Dealeo, Janet ect... Jeanna?</blockquote>

No, absolutely not.

ps

some young oc "kids" would pay more for desert than some people making a million/yr spend on some meals . once again, respect for the money you have and make

Back