Re-Defaults

[quote author="CapitalismWorks" date=1228803255]Apparently even sweetheart deals aren't enough to save some.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/28112901</blockquote>
Get out, loan modifications aren't working and the Borrowers are re-defaults...I'm in shock!

But then again, the following formula may be working....

loan amount greater than the value of the home + increasing unemployment + short term based loan mods = hello re-default flood

Little story....

I ballroom dance and one of the women there admitted she has 3 homes. 2 are in default and one is going to be in default. She kinda mentioned that she's not paying the mortgages on at least one of them....

wow, just wow.

She also admitted that after she renegotiated she's still waiting and NOT paying. Again, wow....

-bix

[quote author="biscuitninja" date=1228809139]Little story....

I ballroom dance and one of the women there admitted she has 3 homes. 2 are in default and one is going to be in default. She kinda mentioned that she's not paying the mortgages on at least one of them....

wow, just wow.

She also admitted that after she renegotiated she's still waiting and NOT paying. Again, wow....

-bix</blockquote>
The important question that needs to be answered here is.....

IS SHE HOT???

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1228809662][quote author="biscuitninja" date=1228809139]Little story....

wow, just wow.

-bix</blockquote>

IS SHE HOT???</blockquote>

er... No.

BUT I found out a VERY attractive ballroom dancer friend (Eiko) owns a firearms store. GREAT dancer, she's very attractive and into rifles AND owns a store.

So awsome....

I'll have pictures of my last show in a few days.

-bix

[quote author="biscuitninja" date=1228812490][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1228809662][quote author="biscuitninja" date=1228809139]Little story....

wow, just wow.

-bix</blockquote>

IS SHE HOT???</blockquote>

er... No.

BUT I found out a VERY attractive ballroom dancer friend (Eiko) owns a firearms store. GREAT dancer, she's very attractive and into rifles AND owns a store.

So awsome....

I'll have pictures of my last show in a few days.

-bix</blockquote>
Looking forward to checking out the pictures. ;)

A good looking woman who owns a business and can teach me how to fire a weapon = HAWT!!!

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1228809662]IS SHE HOT???</blockquote>

[quote author="biscuitninja" date=1228812490]er... No.</blockquote>

epic win.

Back