Ravello at OH Groves

I like plan 2. Would be better if they can open two more windows above the great room sliding door to outside. That makes it more like a mini Cetara.

I don?t quite like that a big portion of plan 3 great room is directly exposed to the main entrance. If I exclude that part the remaining size of the great room is not so big then.

How's the priority list situation on these? Saleslady says all of the plan 3's are spoken for, but plan 1's and 2's are available, not sure if she's for real or not.

I am sure a plan 3 will suddenly become available if you go back and tell the salesperson a plan 3 is the only plan you will buy and you will buy immediately once you get called by Cetara/ Palermo.

Hey all,

Recently got on the priority list for Ravello and interested in Plan 1. For anyone that made the recent phase, when did you get on the priority list?

Isnt this assigned to Tustin Unified School District? I personally would prefer IPSD & would not buy a house in Irvine w/ non Irvine schools. That?s just me.  Ravello potential buyers dont really care about this important fact nowadays.

Danimal said:
Isnt this assigned to Tustin Unified School District? I personally would prefer IPSD & would not buy a house in Irvine w/ non Irvine schools. That?s just me.  Ravello potential buyers dont really care about this important fact nowadays.

Groves is TUSD but it has the Orchard hills school which i believe is predominantly OH kids, right outside the gate for K-8. the HS is beckman which is in Irvine and ranked just as high as its IUSD counterparts.

Danimal said:

Yeah, looks like Groves is assigned to TUSD and Reserve to Northwood High School. Is Ravello at Reserve already sold out?

trematix said:
Danimal said:

Groves is TUSD but it has the Orchard hills school which i believe is predominantly OH kids, right outside the gate for K-8. the HS is beckman which is in Irvine and ranked just as high as its IUSD counterparts.

TUSD is still TUSD,  doesnt matter how you slice it.  TUSD has its own curriculums uniformly for entire school district. Irvine houses designated to TUSD used to be 100k-150k cheaper 1 or 2 years ago. I guess with all the crazy demands, it doesnt make any difference anymore.

OH Groves resident here. All the neighbors I know who have their kids in Orchard Hills School are really happy with the curriculum and teachers. K-8 means just one pick up/drop off for families with multiple kiddos for many many years. The ones who actually care about TUSD can afford to send their kids to Fairmont anyway. Amenities are fantastic for young families, kids can just scooter on over to the tennis court for lessons and play some bball with neighbors after.

Danimal said:
trematix said:
Danimal said:

TUSD is still TUSD,  doesnt matter how you slice it.  TUSD has its own curriculums uniformly for entire school district. Irvine houses designated to TUSD used to be 100k-150k cheaper 1 or 2 years ago. I guess with all the crazy demands, it doesnt make any difference anymore.

If im not mistaken and I very well could be, OH Groves prices have been higher than the IUSD zoned areas such as Portola Springs, Great Park, Stonegate, Woodbury etc.

Has anyone heard any updates lately on releases and pricing? It seems they're keeping pricing a little close to the vest these days...

Back