Rams in the Super Bowl!!

So how do you guys usually watch the Superbowl?

Stay at home? Host a party? Go to someone else's party? Hit the nearest bar/big screen eatery?

I'm not a huge football fan so I normally just watch it at home, may go to a friends party this year. 

A lot of people are calling this Superbowl the most boring of all time, but I actually liked watching the good defenses dismantle the offenses and the kicking was something that took the spotlight, which is a real rarity.  The suspense of a 3-3 score made the game exciting to me - not knowing who would ultimately pull ahead - but I guess I'm in the minority there.

The commercials sucked as usual, minus one or two exceptions.  I can't believe the Washington Post spent $5 million to convince Americans that they are not fake news.

Maroon 5 was something I was not very excited about, but it seemed like a serviceable halftime show.  Not as bad as others I have seen, but not a legendary performance either. 

The national anthem was very well done.  Thank goodness there was not any political nonsense to distract from the overall event.

I could have done without Adam Levine's wardrobe malfunction... I thought nipples were censored at Superbowl halftime shows. :)

So what is the general TI picked for SB winner 2020?

The point spread is so close, I have to rely on the crowd average to go from here. Someone went to MGM and placed a 500K bet on Chiefs to wins. Now that will be a nice payday.

Everyone leaning towards the Chiefs but better defense usually wins Superbowls so I?d take the 9?ers.  I can see a big game for Mostert since SF will want to chew through lots of clock.

aquabliss said:
Everyone leaning towards the Chiefs but better defense usually wins Superbowls so I?d take the 9?ers.  I can see a big
game for Mostert since SF will want to chew through lots of clock.

I hear right now, it is pretty much evenly divided.

SF is a running / score team. I picked KC, the spread will be cover. At 1 1/2 points that almost an even game.

Ya if you?re taking the Niners, might as well take the money line to save the juice.  If the Chiefs win by 1, I call fixed game :)

aquabliss said:
Good game at least, congrats to the Chiefs.  Lunch is on Compressed-Village :)

Yeah, good game. Profits to those whose have guts.

'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it'.

This is what I see in housing also.

I thought the Rams were going to lose. But Stafford and Kupp stepped it up. (The Rams defense at the end came through)

Aaron Donalds could?ve won the co-MVP with Kupp; the last two defensive downs were all him to end the game.  Bengals has a good D they just need to shore up their O line and give Burrow more time. The future is bright for them. AFC has so many good young quarterbacks it will be fun for the next decade (Mahome, Burrow, Herber and Josh Allen, in no particular order).  NFC not so much.

The California Court Company said:
Aaron Donalds could?ve won the co-MVP with Kupp; the last two defensive downs were all him to end the game.  Bengals has a good D they just need to shore up their O line and give Burrow more time. The future is bright for them. AFC has so many good young quarterbacks it will be fun for the next decade (Mahome, Burrow, Herber and Josh Allen, in no particular order).  NFC not so much.

Yeah, AD99 deserved to be co-MVP, if not straight out MVP.

The future of the Bengals depends on whether or not Mike Brown stays cheap. They have a nice trio in Burrow, Chase, and Mixon. They better be drafting all OTs in the upcoming draft to protect Burrow. Seven sacks in the SB.

Back