Property check please?

Can I get somebody to find out the status on an Irvine house please? I'd like to send you the address via PM. I know the owner (whoever this may be) is about 15K delinquent in property taxes and there are multiple liens on the house but I cannot find out if it is up for a short sale or not. I believe the people in it are squatters and I would be interested to know the status of the house.

Moderator - If this request is inappropriate please delete with my apologies.

Not a problem. I'm sure you'll have a few responses or PMs soon from some helpful people with access to this information.

[quote author="IrvineCitizen" date=1242995018]Can I get somebody to find out the status on an Irvine house please? I'd like to send you the address via PM. I know the owner (whoever this may be) is about 15K delinquent in property taxes and there are multiple liens on the house but I cannot find out if it is up for a short sale or not. I believe the people in it are squatters and I would be interested to know the status of the house.

Moderator - If this request is inappropriate please delete with my apologies.</blockquote>
Shoot me a PM with the address and I'll look up the property in my MLS.

Back