Property at 35 Twiggs

[quote author="mprince" date=1257809021]Hello, I'm curious if anyone is familiar with this model of house and the area that it is in? http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/35-Twiggs-92620/home/5958428 what are your thoughts about the community, this model and the price that this home is currently being offered at? I looke forward to everyone's insight.</blockquote>

its a juliets balcony plan 2 on one of the better homesites in that neighborhood (i know the backyard is not huge but you should see how small the others were) - here's what i remember about it: on the main floor it has a very nice kitchen/nook/family room. it has a living room which they had a super family room option for (nice) but i felt was better used as a library and they had a library that i felt was better used as a main floor bedroom (option brings bedroom count to 5). there is also a formal dining room off the entry courtyard. the 3rd car garage was better allocated to the options they offered (office, casita, expanded bedroom 5, etc otherwise it is really best for storage or bikes and stuff, not a car unless its a sports car. upstairs there were 4 bedrooms - a very nice master (closet was ok - bigger would be nicer) and 3 nice sized bedrooms all with their own bathrooms (a big plus). also upstairs was the laundry (preferred bc its closer to the bedrooms). they also had a nice bonus room option above the dining at the stair landing upstairs (wipes out the "loft") - if you didn't have the bonus room i guess the loft could be used as a tech center. if you want to be in woodbury i think its a nice home and a decent value as the extra couple hundred thousand over millie fleurs or villa rosa gets you a whole lot more home.

that being said and if you are not sold on woodbury i would highly recommend that you take a good look at

A) if you want to live in north irvine, northwood ii which is gated, has lower taxes, and perhaps better schools. (the homes there are perhaps not as nice as juliets balcony)

or B) quail hill/turtle ridge - these are in preferred south irvine locations in superior communities - turtle ridge will probably cost you a bit more but quail hill will offer almost the same amount of house for the money (i believe the taxes are lower too). also worth noting - there is much less land for additional new homes being built in south irvine so the investment will probably have more upside (or less downside if you are a pessimist) over time.

Back