Prop 67 WTF!

Paris said:
So a logistical question, no plastic straws so how are they giving us our soda through the drive through? No cover? So my drink spills all over my precious leather interior? Am I going to have to bring my own sippy cup to the drive through?

Let me ask you this. Do you eat seafood?

The current version of the bill won?t outlaw plastic straws. It will make you ask for them behind the counter.

eyephone said:
Paris said:
So a logistical question, no plastic straws so how are they giving us our soda through the drive through? No cover? So my drink spills all over my precious leather interior? Am I going to have to bring my own sippy cup to the drive through?

Let me ask you this. Do you eat seafood?

Not following you there. I do eat seafood and yes I am usually a big proponent of positive environmental practices and do not want to eat toxic seafood from them ingesting plastic waste from the polluted oceans if that's what you are getting at.
I was just wondering logistically in the drive through. Didn't know about paper straws or some environmentally friendly version of plastic straws - I'm all for that.

Went to Puesto last weekend they gave me a paper straw with my frozen horchata.  A PAPER STRAW.  I hate paper straws, they go limp faster than... well ya.  Not going back to Puesto.

What about that plastic like material that is biodegradable? I think it's made of corn-based substance.

I think Veggie Grill uses "plastic" straws that are environmentally safe and don't go floppy when you use them.

Back