President Trump

Compressed-Village said:
All, that I have to say to this presidency is that Trump, is Royally Screwed.

With all the evidence coming forward, he is changing his stories daily.

So what do you think will happen?

Compressed-Village said:
Liar Loan said:
Compressed-Village said:

Nothing!!! Yet....

That's what has been happening for the past 3.5 years of predictions that Trump is "royally screwed".  I just thought maybe you had something new to contribute.

Liar Loan said:
Compressed-Village said:
Liar Loan said:
Compressed-Village said:

Nothing!!! Yet....

That's what has been happening for the past 3.5 years of predictions that Trump is "royally screwed".  I just thought maybe you had something new to contribute.

Have you been under a rock? Turn on the news!
(this guy is really clueless)

eyephone said:
Liar Loan said:
Compressed-Village said:
Liar Loan said:
Compressed-Village said:

Nothing!!! Yet....

Rabid monkeys will continue to fling poo at each other, but absolutely zero will be achieved.

No election related crime punishable by impeachment has been committed. If you can show me a prior conviction of someone paying a blackmailer in breach of a non-disclosure agreement with private funds, I might change my tune, otherwise - wake me later when there's some real news. There could be prior to election financial crimes committed - just a guess - but if they want to uncover these crimes, there's plenty that POTUS can do. The last administration weaponized the IRS and nothing happened. The current administration could do this as well. Perhaps releasing the list of all of the congresspersons who had their sexual assault cases (Note...  not consentual sex....but acts of violence!) paid out of the public treasury. That would make for much more interesting news IMHO

Gotta say the Russian's ROI in 2016 was better than buying a first phase SFR in Pavillion Park. Them Rooskies leveraging $4,700 in Google ad buys into a President elected to serve Vladimir Putin's every wish. How much did HRC spend to lose the election? I've read it's close to $1b.

Staying on this Rooskie theme, I'm reminded of the old Soviet crack "Bring me the man, and I'll show you the crime.". No truer words have been spoken about our present times.

Soylent Green Is People said:
Rabid monkeys will continue to fling poo at each other, but absolutely zero will be achieved.

No election related crime punishable by impeachment has been committed. If you can show me a prior conviction on paying a blackmailer in breach of a non-disclosure agreement, I might change my tune, otherwise - wake me later when there's real news. There could be prior to election financial crimes committed - just a guess - but if they want to uncover these crimes, there's plenty that POTUS can do. The last administration weaponized the IRS and nothing happened. The current administration could do this as well.

Gotta say the Russian's ROI in 2016 was better than buying a SFR in Pavillion Park. Them Rooskies leveraging $4,700 in Google ad buys into a President elected to serve Vladimir Putin's every wish. How much did HRC spend to lose the election? I've read it's close to $1b.

Staying on this Rooskie theme, I'm reminded of the old Soviet crack "Bring me the man, and I'll show you the crime.". No truer words have been spoken about our present times.

Your response doesn?t surprise me.
This is just one thing that has came out. But there are more investigations that are ongoing.

Why did you stop responding in the midterm thread? Because the conversation was not going your way?

By the way the US Supreme Court previously ruled regarding campaign spending. (Google it)

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
Liar Loan said:
Compressed-Village said:
Liar Loan said:
Compressed-Village said:

Nothing!!! Yet....

The investigations are still ongoing. So I don?t know.

eyephone said:
Soylent Green Is People said:

No election related crime punishable by impeachment has been committed. If you can show me a prior conviction on paying a blackmailer in breach of a non-disclosure agreement, I might change my tune, otherwise - wake me later when there's real news. There could be prior to election financial crimes committed - just a guess - but if they want to uncover these crimes, there's plenty that POTUS can do. The last administration weaponized the IRS and nothing happened. The current administration could do this as well.

Gotta say the Russian's ROI in 2016 was better than buying a SFR in Pavillion Park. Them Rooskies leveraging $4,700 in Google ad buys into a President elected to serve Vladimir Putin's every wish. How much did HRC spend to lose the election? I've read it's close to $1b.

Your response doesn?t surprise me.
This is just one thing that has came out. But there are more investigations that are ongoing.

Why did you stop responding in the midterm thread? Because the conversation was not going your way?

By the way the US Supreme Court previously ruled regarding campaign spending. (Google it)

Man ? Don?t you get it by now ? ? Crimes are Crimes only when a Democrat is the target . Otherwise they are nothingburgers costing 2 cents plus tax :)

This is what Lindsay graham said in the late 90s about removing Bill Clinton from office: ?You don?t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role.?

And lo and behold the same Lindsay graham now as trumps biggest defender in senate !

Not that it really matters but Trump burning a main source of Asian support for the GOP.

A crowd of around 70 protesters gathered in front of Asian Garden Mall in Westminster on Saturday morning to rally for refugees. President Donald Trump recently announced plans to deport Vietnamese refugees with any trace of a criminal record?something that didn?t sit well in Little Saigon. The United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released a statement saying, in part, that ?these are non-citizens who during previous administrations were arrested, convicted, and ultimately ordered removed by a federal immigration judge,? in claiming deporting such refugees back to Vietnam is a priority.
https://ocweekly.com/rally-in-little-saigon-protests-trumps-plan-to-deport-vietnamese-refugees/

Unbelievable....Trump playing Putin's puppet. 

Third is the most important part of the US presence, which may be missed the most by Washington's allies. They provided a very forceful and blatant block to Iranian and Russian influence in the present and future Syria.

Iran has been accused of using that stretch of flat, open Syria to send weapons to its partners Hezbollah in Lebanon. That threatens Israel. Iran calls the accusations of their poor behavior in the region "hysterical statements" invented by people wanting to paint Iran as "an imaginary enemy."

Russia was also seeking to improve its and the Syrian regime's standing in the area. The Americans were not messing around: on one February night they may have killed dozens of Russian mercenaries trying to assist Assad's forces in retaking an oil field. These Americans were effective and heavily armed.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/19/middleeast/trump-troops-syria-npw-analysis-intl/index.html

It?s like so predictable. (wink)

Irvinecommuter said:
Unbelievable....Trump playing Putin's puppet. 

Third is the most important part of the US presence, which may be missed the most by Washington's allies. They provided a very forceful and blatant block to Iranian and Russian influence in the present and future Syria.

Iran has been accused of using that stretch of flat, open Syria to send weapons to its partners Hezbollah in Lebanon. That threatens Israel. Iran calls the accusations of their poor behavior in the region "hysterical statements" invented by people wanting to paint Iran as "an imaginary enemy."

Russia was also seeking to improve its and the Syrian regime's standing in the area. The Americans were not messing around: on one February night they may have killed dozens of Russian mercenaries trying to assist Assad's forces in retaking an oil field. These Americans were effective and heavily armed.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/19/middleeast/trump-troops-syria-npw-analysis-intl/index.html

What exactly is the strategic objective if we stay? 

I seem to remember similar occupations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya not working out as planned.  Surprisingly, all the same war hawks, neocons, and MSM narrative pushers criticizing Trump over this Syria withdrawal were the same ones that promoted our involvement in those failed civil wars.

Poor John McCain.. He must be spinning in his grave!!

That bingo card is getting full

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, a stabilizing force in President Donald Trump's Cabinet, abruptly announced his resignation on Thursday and said Trump should pick a successor whose views align more with his own.

Mattis' resigned a day after Trump announced that U.S. troops in Syria would be withdrawn, a decision that upended American policy in the region, and on the same day that officials said the president was considering a substantial U.S. pullout from the long-running conflict in Afghanistan.

"Because you have a right to a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position," Mattis said in his resignation letter, released by the Pentagon.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-defense-secretary-mattis-leaving-end-february-223120592.html

Liar Loan said:
What exactly is the strategic objective if we stay? 

I seem to remember similar occupations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya not working out as planned.  Surprisingly, all the same war hawks, neocons, and MSM narrative pushers criticizing Trump over this Syria withdrawal were the same ones that promoted our involvement in those failed civil wars.

Poor John McCain.. He must be spinning in his grave!!

Hold Russia and Iran in check in the ME? 

Regarding Trump's decision to withdraw from Obama's Syria War.

The Establishment, the Elite, and France are going nuts.

I love it.

America First, not just a slogan anymore!

Happiness said:

I love it.

American First, not just a slogan anymore!

Isolationalism is awesome! 

Listening to Trump supporters is like listening to flatearthers.  MAINSTREAM HATES IT MEANS THAT WE ARE RIGHT!

How is North Korea working out?

Irvinecommuter said:
Happiness said:

I love it.

Listening to Trump supporters is like listening to flatearthers.  MAINSTREAM HATES IT MEANS THAT WE ARE RIGHT!

I just heard some commentator on NPR saying that the decision to unilaterally withdraw from Syria is betraying our allies like France. And then they cut to some French lady saying ISIS just attacked Strasbourg last week so ISIS is far from defeated so we have to stay in.

Please explain to me by what logic is the American taxpayer responsible for preventing terrorist attacks in France?

Happiness said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Happiness said:

I love it.

I just heard some commentator on NPR saying that the decision to unilaterally withdraw from Syria is betraying our allies like France. And then they cut to some French lady saying ISIS just attacked Strasbourg last week so ISIS is far from defeated so we have to stay in.

Please explain to me by what logic is the American taxpayer responsible for preventing terrorist attacks in France?

Because France is an ally and having terrorists running around the world is bad for business? 

Having a marginally stable ME that is not under heavy Iran/Russian/China influence is also good for the US? 

Seriously, are Trumpsters that myopic?  You think we have aircraft carriers because they look cool?

Trump premature ejaculated again. Mission accomplished similar to George Bush as he landed on the aircraft carriers.

Special forces are our eyes and ears and they are highly trained and highly motivated with small strikes groups. We are not holding tens of thousands of foot soldiers there.

Pulling out is going deaf and blind. But wait, this president is already tone deaf and dillusional to rationalize his action of absent in ME. This is another tactic to derails his legal issues at home.

Back