Pre-Dry Wall Inspection

moneyball

I'm currently in the process of purchasing a new construction home and wanted to see if it was worth doing a pre-drywall inspection even if the builder is already getting their own independent inspector and willing to share the report and findings with me.

I've searched through previous topics about home inspections but I didn't come across the situation where I can actually get access to their report also.

Thanks!

moneyball said:
I'm currently in the process of purchasing a new construction home and wanted to see if it was worth doing a pre-drywall inspection even if the builder is already getting their own independent inspector and willing to share the report and findings with me.

I've searched through previous topics about home inspections but I didn't come across the situation where I can actually get access to their report also.

Thanks!

Most of my new home buyers skip the pre drywall inspection or the ones that did get it thought it was worth it because the inspector found a handful of repair items.

moneyball said:

Thanks!

Can we know who your builder is?

Back