PP vs CVE vs PS sales and value

Easy there tiger.  Leave her alone.  Posting on here gets her some brand awareness, which is a necessary marketing strategy on social media sites. 

paydawg said:
Easy there tiger.  Leave her alone.  Posting on here gets her some brand awareness, which is a necessary marketing strategy on social media sites.

Is she a site sponsor? 

BlackFever said:
paydawg said:

Is she a site sponsor?

No, but she's not spamming the boards with useless spam (such as Mike-Parkside_Lexington). 

Wow!!! We have admins watching and editing the boards now! YF inspired a new era of TI.  This is great!

PrettyInGray, your comments and insight have been great and welcomed! Don't let some troll take you off track!

Burn that belly or black fever is YF.  Both signed up day after each. Adores and lives in EW. Couldn't even hold back his lust for EW.

Either way, this board should be fun and informative. Guys like black fever belong on the yahoo message board.

Burn That Belly said:
I am completely lost, what's happening here?

Hey tiger.  What's happening is that the admin removed all remnants of your crazy post as well as the previous post from the person you directed it to.  Now all the subsequent posts remain and are taken out of context.  LOL.

Black Fever's previous comments had high risks of carrying potential misleading and arguments.
I can't say what the motive was from him/her, but it is unfortunate to see the admin had to delete some posts.

Anyways, if Burn That Belly says he's not Black Fever or Yellow Fever, then let him stay as BTB.
His comments are definitely very close to or the same as YF's, but I think most are enjoying and actually learning a lot of information from both YF and BTB. He is stating the facts and his beliefs, but the final decision is our own to make.

Back to this thread, I personally think all villages in Irvine will have the great value eventually.
Many might disagree and those arguments are welcome, but when you see old houses in Irvine selling almost the same price as new ones, it explains that all Irvine homes have good values. Of course the price might differ a little based on where it is located in the village, the condition of the homes and some school factors, but I think what matters the most is finding where you want to be. I personally like the feel of Eastwood and SG. I would say that I like SG more since it is a complete village (mostly) that feels more settled, but that's just me. If you are just investing for quick $, then it is a little different story.

Agreed buddy.  As previously mentioned, you really can't go wrong purchasing anywhere in Irvine.  The city is safe, clean, great schools and good people.  In the long run, it's a great place to raise a family.  Too many people are concerned with the 'investment' side of it.  Irvine has never and will never see the decline that many other communities will see.

I always recommend people to buy what they feel will be the best fit for them and their family then enjoy the home.

Burn That Belly said:
Honest to God, I am not black fever!

However, I'm mad now. I completely missed out on what was said by black fever. Can someone PM me what exactly went down because I completely missed out on the show.

Thanks.

It's a moot point now.  It looks like the person Black Fever attacked probably requested the admins remove her account and all of her posts.  All gone poof.  Honestly it was damn creepy what BF said, as if they knew something personal and I don't blame her for wanting to get away from this mess.  Ironic this was what happened to YF when someone was gonna out his identity.  But he probably didn't go to the admins or he had too much content for them to remove it all so cleanly.  Good job BF or whoever the hell you claim you are - the board just lost another member who was actually helpful. 

She was helpful. Posted price sheets for us.

Black fever lives in Eastwood as well. We know his kids are doing to elementary school there this year.

Back