Portola Springs odors

So mountaineer is actually saying the same thing I'm saying.

I don't believe in the Trash Gravy that causes smell.

I believe it was a political fake news made from someone to get the most out it for their selfish benefits.

I don't think any area in Irvine has odors because of the landfill or anything like that.

The odor is from the creek, canyon, or vegetation.

So is mountaineer Mo Jay?  Is Mo Jay YF?

It just goes to show you talking shit gets things done.  Mountaineer said all the shit talk made him get off his ass and do something.
Who should thank the creator of "trash gravy"?...certainly the PS owners.

zubs said:
It just goes to show you talking shit gets things done.  Mountaineer said all the shit talk made him get off his ass and do something.
Who should thank the creator of "trash gravy"?...certainly the PS owners.

Talking trash and spreading fake news are two different things. But sure, I get what you're saying.

Mety said:
[...]
I don't think any area in Irvine has odors because of the landfill or anything like that.

Drive down Warner towards the District Costco, or up Jamboree just south of Warner... if that's not the smell of Trash Gravy, I don't know what is.

irvinehomeowner said:
Mety said:
[...]

Drive down Warner towards the District Costco, or up Jamboree just south of Warner... if that's not the smell of Trash Gravy, I don't know what is.

We talked about this before in another thread. If you don't remember, it's ok. I will write again.

While you think it's the trash gravy, I think the odor is coming from San Diego Creek for that area you're referring to. Those foul smells are usually from creeks, canyons, and vegetations. One easy way to know the "landfill smell" or the trash smell is you can just try to smell one from your own trash bins at home. That's the smell of trash. Now is that the same smell as what you smell in those areas you're traveling at?

Ever go to the recycling center, next to the WM processing facilities? There is no creek there, but the odor is unmistaken strong coming from the vents of the facility.

I guess people live in and around the district area homes not smelling it.

Kinda ironic.

Compressed-Village said:
Ever go to the recycling center, next to the WM processing facilities? There is no creek there, but the odor is unmistaken strong coming from the vents of the facility.

I guess people live in and around the district area homes not smelling it.

Kinda ironic.

Sure, but are you talking about the same smell IHO is referring to?

I don't live there either so I can't speak for people who reside there. 

Back