pool and landscaping costs

Sunnyirvine said:
I really like the Basketball Ball court idea better than building a pool.

I noticed in most of get togethers kids play Basketball more than anything else.

Thanks for suggesting!!

Ugh, it's an eyesore and not good for resale.  I would stay away from this.

I had an estimate for $60k.  No pool this included firepit, pergola, bbq island, hardscape for front, sides and back.  No trees were included in the quote.  This was also knocking down my privacy wall and adding an aluminum gate.  The front had planter boxes and small walls.

My backyard is 30x70 and the front is small.  I thought the price was the lowest I've goten from all of my other quotes.  They did my neighbor's and completed on time. 

aquabliss said:
Sunnyirvine said:

I noticed in most of get togethers kids play Basketball more than anything else.

Thanks for suggesting!!

What? Nothing is better for resale than an IHO 360 slam dunk!!

irvinehomeowner said:
aquabliss said:
Sunnyirvine said:

Thanks for suggesting!!

What? Nothing is better for resale than an IHO 360 slam dunk!!

Pics or it didn't happen.

MFWIC said:
I had an estimate for $60k.  No pool this included firepit, pergola, bbq island, hardscape for front, sides and back.  No trees were included in the quote.  This was also knocking down my privacy wall and adding an aluminum gate.  The front had planter boxes and small walls.

My backyard is 30x70 and the front is small.  I thought the price was the lowest I've goten from all of my other quotes.  They did my neighbor's and completed on time. 

which company did you use?

"I had an estimate for $60k.  No pool this included firepit, pergola, bbq island, hardscape for front, sides and back.  No trees were included in the quote.  This was also knocking down my privacy wall and adding an aluminum gate.  The front had planter boxes and small walls.

My backyard is 30x70 and the front is small. "

Vow.  compared to all other stories we here in TI and stated in the WTF listings this estimate is awesome and looks like it ticks every item for a very good size yard.  Hope it works out well.

Back