Pokemon Go

irvinehomeowner said:
Anyone still playing?

I'm stuck at level 22... 100k xp is so hard when you don't have lucky eggs and don't play as much.

And now all the gyms are 9 or 10. How do those players get to level 30 much less 25? It can't be kids... my kids haven't even hit level 20.

I wonder how they are going to keep kids playing this game?

Let me assist you.  If you can buy lucky eggs do it..it's faster..
But pidgeys are the key.  Just keep going until you have 250+ pidgey candies.  lucky egg is 1000 xp per evolution.  so in 30 mins you can do around 45 ish if you are fast = 45k xp per egg

2nd...go to the pike at long beach...lots of rare there and lots of pokestops to spin.  Buy a nice chair and catch away

Hardly play Pokemon go any more, actually haven't even launched the app since last week.  Still playing SWGOH and now Transformers Earth Wars.

My kids still like to play it, but they only get to play it on their parent's devices so they don't get to play it much. 

I turned it on a few times this week at lunch and wow.  The towers near my work are all level 10 with 2000+CP pokemon in all seats.  Seems quite futile to try to take down those towers, and I think everyone knows that because they've been untouched for days.

I've noticed something sometimes when I take the kids to a tower.  Nobody else is near the tower, yet there are constantly tower battles at it.  The only way I can explain that is that there are lots of cheaters out there still...  The cheaters don't matter so much as long as the kids still can take towers when they play.  It's a bit discouraging having to explain to the kids about the cheaters, though...  Oh well, I guess they are learning about how you can't trust people not to cheat.

Back