Pending this week FYI

IndieDev

As some of you may know, I've been looking to make the move from Irvine to CDM for a while now, and a home we offered on just went pending this week.

Doesn't mean I'll be leaving TalkIrvine forever, but maybe I'll start TalkCDM at some point and you guys can come over and bash on my hood.

IndieDev said:
As some of you may know, I've been looking to make the move from Irvine to CDM for a while now, and a home we offered on just went pending this week.

Doesn't mean I'll be leaving TalkIrvine forever, but maybe I'll start TalkCDM at some point and you guys can come over and bash on my hood.
Congrats, my mom's bf has been looking in CDM for the past year or so.  Are you gonna sell your Irvine home or rent it out?

Great move. The water is a permanent guarantee of price value. Irvine size lot in CDM works all day long but CDM size lot for Irvine is a joke.

Congratulations! I wish you and your family much happiness in your new home. Don't forget the little folks in Irvine while watching your sunsets  ;)

@USCTrojanCPA: The Irvine home is going to stay in the family. Without getting into too much personal detail, some much older people are considering moving in.

@irvinehomeshopper: I'll never forget the coastal canyon nomadic tribes. I'm not sure why the Chindians run in fear.

@iacrenter: Thanks for the blessings. The view isn't 180 degrees, but in our budget, which admittedly was tight for CDM, I think we did alright.

@irvinehomeowner: Partially. Ocean view from the master, and backyard, obscured ever so slightly by a few trees from a greenbelt. I don't want to give away too much detail because CDM is a small market with few transactions per month. I think I've rung enough bells around here to deserve a good front door egging or toilet papering.  :D

IndieDev said:
@irvinehomeowner: Partially. Ocean view from the master, and backyard, obscured ever so slightly by a few trees from a greenbelt.
Nice.

I forgot the most important question:

Is it defensible against zombies?

CDM, isn't that some sanctuary city?  It's even named in the foerign tongue of its inhabitants.  LOL

Will be getting a tour of the mushroom house today. Helping out a buddy to identifying defects. Hopefully I won't catch any carpeting at the base of toilets.

IndieDev said:
If anyone has some flooring retailer recommendations, I'm all ears.
Give Eric a call at (949) 680-0746 (Venetian Flooring System)  www.venetianflooringsystem.com  A few of my buyers used them and were satisfied customers.

You can also check out Lumbar Liquidators in Santa Ana and Simple Floors in Orange as well.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Give Eric a call at (949) 680-0746 (Venetian Flooring System)  www.venetianflooringsystem.com  A few of my buyers used them and were satisfied customers.

Wow, that's random.  I used Eric 6 years ago on my new construction property.  I can recommend him as well.

woodburyowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Wow, that's random.  I used Eric 6 years ago on my new construction property.  I can recommend him as well.

My sister used Eric last year and had a great experience as well. 

I had him come by and give me a quote a couple years ago - definitely recommend doing at least that.  He came out, measured the place and gave me a quote on the spot.  I ended up going with someone else since I needed more than just flooring at the time.

Back