Pedestrian hit at beckman

Absolutely terrible accident for all involved. So many deaths at or around Beckman since it opened.  It's a very nice campus with good students and good teachers.  But it is plagued by accidents.  :'(

Bad fend shui.  They need a fend shui consultant there.

i thought beckman is part of tustin school district.  is that true?  i still dont understand why part of Irvine goes to that high school.

Tustin Ranch started in the 80's as a masterplanned community. Early on decision was made that the future population must not impact the existing nearby high schools. Both Foothill and Tustin High school were landlocked and could not take on the future population but both were willing to accommodate students while a new High school was being planned and site offered by the developer. There were no large flat parcel in the hilly terrain of Tustin Ranch. The current parcel where Pioneer Middle school is was not big enough for a future high school and the topography was too challenging. The Tustin Ranch golf course was a strategic move to enhance home prices and territorial view opportunity rather building a high school there. The only option was to offer a site in the city Irvine that will serve the population of Tustin Ranch. West of Culver was agreed by mutual parties as the TUSD
Boundary.

yaliu07 said:
i thought beckman is part of tustin school district.  is that true?  i still dont understand why part of Irvine goes to that high school.

test said:
Welcome to TUSD

Test, seriously, what is wrong with you?
Did you read the article which says neither the driver or the pedestrian were connected to the school?

Even if they were connected to the school, your comment is totally bizarre.
Does a fatal accident at a TUSD school make you feel superior? 

JustSayin said:
test said:
Welcome to TUSD

Did you read the article which says neither the driver or the pedestrian were connected to the school?

Oh my bad, so that wasn't a TUSD campus?  I bet you think neither the Taliban nor Islam were connected to what happened in Pakistan either.  You must be an Obama voter. http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obama-doesnt-blame-taliban-statement-school-massacre

test said:
JustSayin said:
test said:
Welcome to TUSD

Oh my bad, so that wasn't a TUSD campus?  I bet you think neither the Taliban nor Islam were connected to what happened in Pakistan either.  You must be an Obama voter. http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obama-doesnt-blame-taliban-statement-school-massacre

This link gives you true insight on what type of person Test is. 

jmoney74 said:
test said:
JustSayin said:
test said:
Welcome to TUSD

This link gives you true insight on what type of person Test is. 

No, the link shows what type of person JustSayin is.

So, the original point is that you responded to a fatal traffic accident that happened to occur outside of Beckman by saying "welcome to TUSD."

To explain your bizzare response, you make an even stranger reference to the attack in Pakistan.
The only way the analogy makes sense is if you are blaming the Pakistani school for the attack, which i don't think you're doing.

So, I think I know what kind of mind I'm dealing with here, but will give it another shot.
Try filling in this blank:

"I feel that TUSD is to blame for this accident because________________________."

ZeroLot said:
Absolutely terrible accident for all involved. So many deaths at or around Beckman since it opened.  It's a very nice campus with good students and good teachers.  But it is plagued by accidents.  :'(

It's not bad feng shui...it's a high school surrounded by large streets with people going 60 mph...

JustSayin said:
So, the original point is that you responded to a fatal traffic accident that happened to occur outside of Beckman by saying "welcome to TUSD."

To explain your bizzare response, you make an even stranger reference to the attack in Pakistan.
The only way the analogy makes sense is if you are blaming the Pakistani school for the attack, which i don't think you're doing.

So, I think I know what kind of mind I'm dealing with here, but will give it another shot.

"I feel that TUSD is to blame for this accident because________________________."

Are you implying Welcome to Pakistan would be just as bizarre?  Why did the attack happen there and not someplace else?  Come on, think.  Stop proving that article right about you.  Look at zerolot and irvinecommuter's posts.

Irvinecommuter said:
ZeroLot said:

It's not bad feng shui...it's a high school surrounded by large streets with people going 60 mph...

The guy that hit her must have been on something.. going fast.. hitting her and then rolling through the fence.. then getting dislodged means he had no seat belt. 

test said:
JustSayin said:

Are you implying Welcome to Pakistan would be just as bizarre?  Why did the attack happen there and not someplace else?  Come on, think.  Stop proving that article right about you.  Look at zerolot and irvinecommuter's posts.

That's the point, you did not say "Welcome to Irvine." (Which still would have been just as crass and strange).
You singled out TUSD as if the school district caused an accident between a non-student driver and a non-student pedestrian.

You've confirmed what I thought in the first place.
There is clearly something off and it's a waste trying to extract any logic from you.

JustSayin said:
test said:
JustSayin said:

That's the point, you did not say "Welcome to Irvine." (Which still would have been just as crass and strange).
You singled out TUSD as if the school district caused an accident between a non-student driver and a non-student pedestrian.

You've confirmed what I thought in the first place.
There is clearly something off and it's a waste trying to extract any logic from you.

It's not TUSD...if anything it's bad city planning by Irvine. 

This accident, however, was just the result of a careless driver.

Or just a random accident.

Is it me or is something off about the story?
47 yo woman from CM out walking/jogging in Irvine. 
27 yo guy not wearing searbelt accellerates hard/loses control of his car.
I would have guessed heart attack/stroke, but at 27?

JustSayin said:

Personally, I think he was not paying attention/distracted.  At 55 mph...it doesn't take that much

Irvinecommuter said:
JustSayin said:

Personally, I think he was not paying attention/distracted.  At 55 mph...it doesn't take that much

Prolly right.  What horrible luck for the CM woman.  Wrong place/wrong time.

With all the Irvine police out there.. would like to see them do more cell phone tickets. 

Irvinecommuter said:
ZeroLot said:

Hence bad feng shui.  Schools should not be surrounded by major streets.  Anyhow being hit by cars isn't the only deaths suffered by Beckman.  Students have also died while playing sports. 

Anyhow, the feng shui was meant to be sarcastic.  I don't believe in that feng shui stuff anyway.  I read up on all of it and discovered that it ranks up there with snake oil. 

Back