Pavilion Park: Hawthorne (Pulte)

If I'm looking at it as a buyer of the resale, I'm not even going to see it. On a map, it looks way too close to the Toll Road which will only get busier as time goes on and I'm not so sure Pavilion Park and Salmon will be quiet streets. Not as bad as Yale but they look like they'll get lots of traffic and lots of parking.

I've gotten word that the remaining Plan 1 single story homes for all future phases are going to be re-plotted to Plan 2s and 3s.  Apparently Hawthorn has seen higher demand for the larger plans.

Last phase release Plan 1's had $61-70k lot premium for being near the walking trail!!  Are you kidding me?  You'll NEVER get that back when it comes time to sell.

One of the Plan 1's is pending a change to Plan 3:

February 1st sales release info:

Lot 19 ? Residence 3AR ? Spanish (**Pending Approval - change from Residence 1)

Two story, Master bedroom 1st floor, 3486 sqft, 5 bed, 4.5 bath

North facing front door

$1,262,880

-Completion: July / August 2014

Lot 20 ? Residence 2C ? American Traditional

Two story, Master bedroom 1st floor, 3105 sqft, 4 bed, 4.5 bath

North facing front door

$1,179,880

Lot 21 ? Residence 2BR ? Monterey

Corner Lot

$1,164,880

Lot 22 ? Residence 1A ? Spanish

Single Story, 2488 sqft, 3 bed, Den, 2.5 bath

One of our last Single Stories

$1,047,880

Lot 23 ? Residence 2C ? American Traditional

Corner Lot

$1,161,880

Just got this from Hawthorn:

Call right away if you are interested:

Lot 29 ? Residence 2C ? American Traditional

March move-in date

Cul-de-sac location

Lots of Upgrades already included in price

**I can show you all the details in my office

$1,285,000 (pending corporate approval)

-Completion: March 27, 2014

Lot 17 ? Residence 1A ? Spanish

Single Story, 2488 sqft, 3 bed, Den, 2.5 bath

North facing

Located next to beautiful walking trail

$1,086,880

-Completion: May / June 2014

Once all PP is built out, I wonder how busy the 2 main streets will be that the models are on.  Seems like a lot of cars will be zipping up and down those streets.  I'd be much happier living on a quiet street at the far end of the community, especially at those prices.

aquabliss said:
Once all PP is built out, I wonder how busy the 2 main streets will be that the models are on.  Seems like a lot of cars will be zipping up and down those streets.  I'd be much happier living on a quiet street at the far end of the community, especially at those prices.

The good thing about PP is that there aren't that many homes in general.  The neighborhood seems quiet even for half sold (do the FCBs even live there?).  Curious as well to see how the traffic goes.  Hopefully I don't flip the bird to you and bones.. then hear about it on TI.  ;)

jmoney74 said:
aquabliss said:

The good thing about PP is that there aren't that many homes in general.  The neighborhood seems quiet even for half sold (do the FCBs even live there?).  Curious as well to see how the traffic goes.  Hopefully I don't flip the bird to you and bones.. then hear about it on TI.  ;)

You're right, one of the reasons I think I'm really going to like it there.  Not sure though if half the homes are truly occupied though, seems more like around one third.  Still a lot of unfinished construction and a number of empty lots. 

I do drive through a couple nights a week just to check on my future home and the fact that the neighborhood is already quiet, combined with our street being a no outlet street on north side of PP really makes it a great location.

There's definitely less FCBs.  I've met and/or seen about 4 of my future neighbors.  3 white families and one Indian family.  All of them seem very nice and friendly but quite different than the Woodbury demographic I am used to.  I have to say though my Korean and Chinese neighbors in Woodbury were both great and we got along with them very well.

But ya, within 8-12 months they'll be nearly built out and we'll see how the traffic goes.

JM if you give me the bird, I'm definitely posting it!

bones said:
notTHEoc said:
9 ~$1.2mil+ homes sold in <2 weeks!! that was fast!
but hard to see those models going fast at a ~$300k premium.

Ya, I'm surprised this tract sold out this quickly in general.  I guess there is a market for this type of floor plan.  I do know that Pulte has been very aggressive with sales.  Wonder if they sold some of these at "below asking" just to move them before OH opens up.  In terms of the models, IMO, this is totally FCB land.  They love move-in-ready and am willing to overpay for it.

My guess is they didn't reduce the price.  I was just trying to get about $30K option or price reduction on Plan 3 and they didn't even entertain it.  But then I am just a 20% down payment guy with loan, so no clout.

Back