Paul Nicklen's Unbelievable Leopard Seal Encounter

Cameray_IHB

<object width="325" height="250"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/youtube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="325" height="250"></embed></object>

[quote author="trip.threat" date=1258686479]No sound on my computer at work, but those images are amazing!</blockquote>

I'll recap:

He went to film leopard seals. He found a huge female that sort of "adopted him" by bringing him penguins to eat. When he kept letting them slip away from him, she returned with more but in ever worse condition, until she was giving him dead ones to eat. According to him, he assumed she thought he was another predator with problems catching and eating the local food supply.

[quote author="Nude" date=1258686820][quote author="trip.threat" date=1258686479]No sound on my computer at work, but those images are amazing!</blockquote>

I'll recap:

He went to film leopard seals. He found a huge female that sort of "adopted him" by bringing him penguins to eat. When he kept letting them slip away from him, she returned with more but in ever worse condition, until she was giving him dead ones to eat. According to him, he assumed she thought he was another predator with problems catching and eating the local food supply.</blockquote>

That's so sweet I nearly let my guard down and whimpered!

Back