Paradise Perks

traceimage

I just discovered this cute little coffee place on Jeffrey. I went there with a friend, and we both thought it was very "un-Irvine." They have a big tea selection, including a yummy peach iced tea. They have an open mic night on Wednesdays as well. So if you ever get the urge to share your music or spoken word with the crowd after a meal at Sushilicious or Koko's Cafe...this is your place!

Driven by many times after getting iTea cafe... how's the coffee?  Think they have late hours as well?  yes, very un-Irvine like.

One of the best peach iced teas I've had is at Veggie Grill. So awesome that it's free refills... I can sit there for hours drinking their peach tea.

Actually, I thought this was a coffee/boba hangout place for IVC students.
Groups of them meet up and congregate out front.
There?s a kids art school directly across and I wanted to try this place while waiting.

ps99472 said:
Driven by many times after getting iTea cafe... how's the coffee?  Think they have late hours as well?  yes, very un-Irvine like.

I don't know, I didn't try the coffee. I think they do have late hours...late for Irvine, anyway!

WoodburyDad said:
Actually, I thought this was a coffee/boba hangout place for IVC students.
Groups of them meet up and congregate out front.
There?s a kids art school directly across and I wanted to try this place while waiting.

I don't think they have boba. That's the thing that surprised me about the place. I thought it would be the usual Asian-style cafe, but it's not.

ps99472 said:
I see more old farts then IVC hipsters...  Irvine needs an upscale dive bar

Irvine needs anything that is not a chain! Most of the restaurant options in Irvine are so boring. Last weekend I felt the need to flee to LA for brunch, to get my Doughboys fix. Yum yum yum.

Just avoid saying Yum Yum in Thaitown of LA.

traceimage said:
ps99472 said:

Irvine needs anything that is not a chain! Most of the restaurant options in Irvine are so boring. Last weekend I felt the need to flee to LA for brunch, to get my Doughboys fix. Yum yum yum.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Just avoid saying Yum Yum in Thaitown of LA.

traceimage said:
ps99472 said:

Do I even want to know what it means? Probably not...

Speaking of which, there is a small doughnut chain called Yum Yum Doughnuts in LA. Or so I'm told.

Back