Palo Alto in Stonegate by KB

aquabliss said:
Here's a pic of the Plan 3 great room... nearly perfect layout IMO.

1pihp4.jpg

Those curtain rods are disturbingly small.

Thanks AW... Would love to get the Plan 3 but timing isn't quite right for me.  Any indication on how brisk their sales are?

I went before the BP weekend event, and the plan 3's was the popular one, it wasn't selling like hot cakes, and definitely not stagnant.  I'm sure you can get one by December move in.

Caveat is that if BP fails and everyone decides on TIC products next week

I wonder if those prices reflect options in them? Website has the prices for each plan as much lower?  I know the Plan 1 was like 1.99 in Phase 1 (haven't been back since though). Really liked the plan 1 but don't dig the 10 foot lots. 

Most of the lots are 4k, only a handful will be greater, with larger ones near the wall, not sure how much of that is usable/not sloped

AW said:
Most of the lots are 4k, only a handful will be greater, with larger ones near the wall, not sure how much of that is usable/not sloped
Shape of the house seemed to mean you got less usable backyard then similar houses I've seen of that size on 4K lots.  Not sure if it is just the width of the houses or what?  But if I compared the yards of that to say a TriPointe plan one (both on 4K lots), the depth in the backyard on tripointe is bigger (width is less though). I think, going off of my eyes alone. 

aquabliss said:
Thanks AW... Would love to get the Plan 3 but timing isn't quite right for me.  Any indication on how brisk their sales are?

What happened?  Can't handle the mello?  Gonna have to call you riffraff Ronnie from now on :) :) :)

But seriously PM your reasons if you're, would love to hear your reasons for moving before I plunked myself down in BP.

The major reason is that I refuse to pay capital gains tax so I have to wait it out for another 8 months or so... And by then I might change my mind who knows...

I love my current location, it's gonna be hard to beat the privacy, the spacing, and the lot size we currently have.  There's a few reasons I would have for ditching the orange bike but nothing major and none of them that would/should keep you from buying in BP.

Bring on the Mello, it's not about the Mello :)

m12sneakies said:
Does anybody know how these have been selling?  Construction seems to be going pretty slow.  Any changes to prices?

Latest price sheet from last week:
Plan 1: 1,222,990
Plan 2: 1,239,990
Plan 3: 1,307,990

(Effective price date was 10/31/2015)

madhandles said:

Hmmm....  The prices did not change at all since the opening in June.  Maybe the price is really peaked. 

lnc said:
madhandles said:

Hmmm....  The prices did not change at all since the opening in June.  Maybe the price is really peaked.
Plan 1 started below 1.2M. That said, I don't know if the 1.22 is base or if it already has options.  The lot I have earmarked isn't coming for probably another 6 months and in between I haven't paid all that much attention.  I just keep hoping prices will tick down a bit while rates still stay low. Either way, in no rush to buy. 

Probably right that those prices include options, like the conservatory option.  Doesn't seem like prices have changed then.  I'm interested in a later phase too. Still a bit stuck on the small lots though and hoping prices will come down to make it more convincing.

Back