Orchard Hills-Terrazza by Irvine Pacific

nobody

Dear Veterans,

I am new to Irvine real state and currently considering Terrazza as our future home. Please kindly give me any concern or potential risk of buying the property there from your point of view. Your reply is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Personally, I love Terrazza. I think it is a great neighborhood and it is really worth the price. Especially FloorPlan 2X. You get 4b4b with loft for about 1 million dollars. I think you can get quite a good amount of  upgrade credits from the sales office as well. So, with around $1M, you get a 4b4b home in one of the best locations in Irvine with most interiors upgraded. It is a great deal and I believe you can't go wrong.

But I guess the potential of appreciation may not be as good as Strada since Terrazza is detached condo with no driveway and it is in Tustin Unified School District. I think TUSD is not a big problem since they are all great schools and on the east side of Orchard Hills, there are all expensive big houses and they are all in TUSD.
But the detached condo will make your mortgage rate a little bit higher and the potential may get affected.

So, I think if you use it as your primary residence and you budget limit is around $1M or $1.05M. Terrazza will give you a really good home.

If your budget is flexible and the limit is around $1.2M, you can consider Strada as a better property to invest. But Terrazza will still be a great choice is you only want a great home to live.

Legit949 said:
Terrazza 2X is the only way to go within the tract. How many Terrazza homes are currently available?

Thank you for the input Legit949. What is tract that you mentioned?

Thanks!

zinc said:
Personally, I love Terrazza. I think it is a great neighborhood and it is really worth the price. Especially FloorPlan 2X. You get 4b4b with loft for about 1 million dollars. I think you can get quite a good amount of  upgrade credits from the sales office as well. So, with around $1M, you get a 4b4b home in one of the best locations in Irvine with most interiors upgraded. It is a great deal and I believe you can't go wrong.

But I guess the potential of appreciation may not be as good as Strada since Terrazza is detached condo with no driveway and it is in Tustin Unified School District. I think TUSD is not a big problem since they are all great schools and on the east side of Orchard Hills, there are all expensive big houses and they are all in TUSD.
But the detached condo will make your mortgage rate a little bit higher and the potential may get affected.

So, I think if you use it as your primary residence and you budget limit is around $1M or $1.05M. Terrazza will give you a really good home.

If your budget is flexible and the limit is around $1.2M, you can consider Strada as a better property to invest. But Terrazza will still be a great choice is you only want a great home to live.

Thank you Zinc. How about the plan 1 and what is the rebate percentage I might be able to get from the co-op if I go with an agent?

nobody said:
zinc said:

Thank you Zinc. How about the plan 1 and what is the rebate percentage I might be able to get from the co-op if I go with an agent?

I would say Plan 1 is not bad, but not as impressive as Plan 2X. If your budget is below 900K, I think it is also a good choice. You can get 4 bedrooms in Orchard Hills. Then it really depends on what you care the most. If you care about location, environment, it is a good choice. If you care more about the home itself and living there very comfortably, I think you may have more choices, like the Plan 1 of Huntley at Greenwood, where you can have a real single family house with more than 2600sqft and 4000-5000 sqft lot. If you care about life convenience, Cypress Village is a good choice and new coming Eastwood may be worth waiting.

Personally, I am a big fan of Orchard Hills. If I have kids and my budget is under 900k and I really need 4 bedrooms, I will choose Plan 1 at Terrazza.

Regarding the rebate, I have no idea. But I know for Plan 2X, you may be able to get 50K upgrades credits from the sales office. For Plan 1, I think the same, but not sure about the exact amount.

Hope it's helpful.

You make Terrazza sound very appealing lol. I heard there are some units with their own driveways too.

Yes, I agree with everything Zinc stated above. The home we purchased was in the Phase 1 and didn't come with any premiums (Elevation/Location). We were also lucky to buy on a single loaded street with a lot of parking, nice views from the second floor master bedroom, loft and big secondary bedroom. No regrets, I'd buy it again...Just waiting for Orchard Hills K-8 to expand from grades 5-8. The only other home we considered was Strada 3 or 3X.

I'm not too prone to being claustrophobic but driving around Terraza neighborhood makes me feel that way.  I think these are like motorcourts that are 5 or 6 deep.

Only way you should consider this tract is if you could get single loaded street like legit... Otherwise take a look around the neighborhood.  You'll probably drive right back out.

Legit949 said:
Yes,

I'm very happy with our new Terrazza 2X home and plan to stay there for the next 20 plus years.

I think I know approx where your plot is at the end of the row.  Those are good lots at a good price, you should definitely stay put.

Terrazza is getting ready to release their last phase - some pricing info for you

Attachments

• Terrazza prices.jpg
    Terrazza prices.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Terrazza site.jpg
    Terrazza site.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 207
Back