Five Plan 2's available - must be the least popular plan
Two Plan 3's available

Attachments

• Strada availability.jpg
    Strada availability.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 416
pisa said:
DrTravel said:
But apparently there are good number of lots that have fall out of escrow. And some just unsold from phase releases.

Call me old fashioned but I like to deal with verifiable facts. "Apparently" others don't share my values.
TI may be the wrong place for you.

Good number just means more than the 10-15% that is typical of Irvine new home developments.

Fortunately I developed a pretty good relationship with the sales staff in the three communities that I have bought in Irvine over the years. They all pretty much said that only a handful fell out of escrow. That works out to maybe about 3-4%. Please do share where your 10-15% came from. A friend of a friend told me that maybe you are just hanging out in less desirable areas - he's the same source that you quoted so it must be true. Also let me know how you know that the Strada percentage is even higher than 15%. Maybe a new thread: "Posts with WTF facts".

If u have reserved or in escrow or closed = can't get good info from staff

If u casual buyer walking in now and then = can't get good info from staff

Serious, qualified buyer + good relationship with staff = able to get real info from staff

As noted, info is from broker. Take it fwiw. Could be wrong and I don't care either way. But I think strada has slowed

pisa said:

Serious, qualified buyer + good relationship with staff = able to get real info from staff

As noted, info is from broker. Take it fwiw. Could be wrong and I don't care either way. But I think strada has slowed

Considering little real estate sales people say is remotely related to truth, that's what it's worth.

Perspective said:
pisa said:

Considering little real estate sales people say is remotely related to truth, that's what it's worth.
And cheerleader / mascot info is worth more?

pisa said:
Perspective said:
pisa said:

And cheerleader / mascot info is worth more?

DrTravel shared verifiable facts. Yes, that's more valuable.

DrTravel said:
Only one Plan 1 available - it's on the dreaded "T"

It's questionable whether the plan 1 remaining is considered on the dreaded 'T". The front door of the house doesn't look to be facing the street, just the garage.

DrTravel said:
Fortunately I developed a pretty good relationship with the sales staff in the three communities that I have bought in Irvine over the years. They all pretty much said that only a handful fell out of escrow. That works out to maybe about 3-4%. Please do share where your 10-15% came from. A friend of a friend told me that maybe you are just hanging out in less desirable areas - he's the same source that you quoted so it must be true. Also let me know how you know that the Strada percentage is even higher than 15%. Maybe a new thread: "Posts with WTF facts".
While I don't doubt your rapport with the sales people, unless they are your relatives, I don't think you can trust anything they say in regards of sales pace or escrow fallouts.

For them to tell you anything beyond a "handful" will weaken their position.

One of the best indicators is how many hit the MLS, but even then, I believe some builders are listing them on the MLS more quickly than before.

I think this speaks more to the overall availability of new homes, there weren't this many hoods before if I can recall my years in Irvine, at most... only 2-3 new villages would be for sale at one time but just from TIC alone there are at least 5 for sale right now.

Latest info from Strada

Since 3/19/16 they have sold 7 homes (2 from previous phases, 5 from new released phase)

Two Plan 1's available
Five Plan 2's available - still the least popular plan
One Plan 3's available

Attachments

• Strada Prices.jpg
    Strada Prices.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 462
  • Strada Availability.jpg
    Strada Availability.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 344
  • Strada Sites.jpg
    Strada Sites.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 308
DrTravel said:
Latest info from Strada

Since 3/19/16 they have sold 7 homes (2 from previous phases, 5 from new released phase)

Two Plan 1's available
Five Plan 2's available - still the least popular plan
One Plan 3's available

I disagree Plan 2 is the least popular plan, it depends on the lot. Earlier on, a few Plan 1s took some time to sell. For the price, the downstairs living space is a bit small in Plan 1. The living room feels cramped if you don't get a conservatory.

Irvine or Bust said:
Perspective said:

So what does that mean if there are a lot of non-owner occupied homes? I know the obvious is renters.

Tons of Chinese nationals buying in your neighborhood...  They are the only ones willing to shell out tons of money to buy homes that rent out cash flow negative...  well I guess technically they are not cash flow negative since they likely paid 100% cash.

hello said:
Irvine or Bust said:
Perspective said:

So what does that mean if there are a lot of non-owner occupied homes? I know the obvious is renters.

Tons of Chinese nationals buying in your neighborhood...  They are the only ones willing to shell out tons of money to buy homes that rent out cash flow negative...  well I guess technically they are not cash flow negative since they likely paid 100% cash.

Right, maybe not cashflow negative, but definitely a negative rate of return completely speculating on appreciation.

Does anyone know the square footage of tiles for Kitchen and entryway area for Plan 2? We are planning to install flooring before we move in. So need to get some estimates.

Thank you!

irvine12 said:
Does anyone know the square footage of tiles for Kitchen and entryway area for Plan 2? We are planning to install flooring before we move in. So need to get some estimates.

Thank you!

Why don't you have the flooring contractor visit the plan 2 model home and get the exact measurement.  Probably most accurate.

About the pull the trigger on a Plan 3.  To all the Strada owners out there, how do you like the neighborhood?  Happy with your decision?

Back