Orchard Hills - Strada by Irvine Pacific

abosch00 said:
WTTCHMN said:
aquabliss said:
Don't forget the custom 12x12 porcelain tile.

That's nothing compared to the cabinets which can magically change color.  Knobs too.

i didn't even notice that until you said so.

is it just an optical illusion, or does that backyard wall look closer then the wall on the side of the house?
There's no point having a conservatory when the setback is tiny, coupled with the Great Wall of China.  Side yard looks to be wider so I guess that's one redeeming feature.  They've also added built-ins in the laundry but the "upgraded porcelain tile" is none other than the standard tile put throughout. 

Jonah said:
abosch00 said:
WTTCHMN said:
aquabliss said:
Don't forget the custom 12x12 porcelain tile.

That's nothing compared to the cabinets which can magically change color.  Knobs too.

i didn't even notice that until you said so.

is it just an optical illusion, or does that backyard wall look closer then the wall on the side of the house?
There's no point having a conservatory when the setback is tiny, coupled with the Great Wall of China.  Side yard looks to be wider so I guess that's one redeeming feature.  They've also added built-ins in the laundry but the "upgraded porcelain tile" is none other than the standard tile put throughout.

The typical distance from the back wall to the conservatory is 7'-6" - note that it is only 10'-0" from the kitchen to the back wall. The typical side yard is 5'-0". Lots in the current phases have "much" bigger back yards 14'-0" to conservatory and 16'-6" from the kitchen.

Sales still moving along. Next Phase release will be in two weeks and complete Thoroughbred - then 2 phases on Stetson and final.

Plan One - 1 available
Plan Two - 5 available
Plan Three - 1 available (tiny back yard)

Attachments

• Strata Prices.jpg
    Strata Prices.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 430
  • Strada Availability.jpg
    Strada Availability.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 308
DrTravel said:
Sales still moving along. Next Phase release will be in two weeks and complete Thoroughbred - then 2 phases on Stetson and final.

Plan One - 1 available
Plan Two - 5 available

Drove into Strada over the weekend, looks like people already moved into Thoroughbred.  There are only two streets worth of construction left to go within 2 years of the grand opening, that's pretty good momentum if you ask me.

A S said:
DrTravel said:

Plan One - 1 available
Plan Two - 5 available

Drove into Strada over the weekend, looks like people already moved into Thoroughbred.  There are only two streets worth of construction left to go within 2 years of the grand opening, that's pretty good momentum if you ask me.

The Iron Horse cul-de-sac appears to be 90%+ complete too. They took a long break after Iron Horse, but there are finally some foundations poured on the bend for the western half of Thoroughbred.

Phase 28 (lots 160-167) was released and they sold 4 out of the 8 homes - three plan 3s and one plan 2. Plus they sold a plan 2 from a previous phase. Sold 5 homes in the past week. Not sure when the next phase will be released but I think they only have 27 (out of 224) homes left to go.

Plan One - 3 available
Plan Two - 6 available (lot 204 not shown in picture below)

Attachments

• Strada Sales.jpg
    Strada Sales.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 240
DrTravel said:
Phase 28 (lots 160-167) was released and they sold 4 out of the 8 homes - three plan 3s and one plan 2. Plus they sold a plan 2 from a previous phase. Sold 5 homes in the past week. Not sure when the next phase will be released but I think they only have 27 (out of 224) homes left to go.

Plan One - 3 available
Plan Two - 6 available (lot 204 not shown in picture below)

Do you have the price sheet by chance?

Do you know approximately how many gallons of paint I need to paint the exact house. I have a plan 2 with conservatory. Anyone has experience painting their own house? How difficult it is?  Thank you!

irvine12 said:
Do you know approximately how many gallons of paint I need to paint the exact house. I have a plan 2 with conservatory. Anyone has experience painting their own house? How difficult it is?  Thank you!

A rough estimate is two gallons per room (assuming two coats) and five gallons for great room and halls. If you prep and paint by yourself, no help, I'd estimate a day per room.

You could expect to pay ~$2,500 to avoid this hassle.

irvine12 said:
@Perspective- did you get it done with a builder? or you have a painter you can recommend?

No. Irvine Pacific will only paint one color throughout and it will be flat. We wanted an eggshell finish because kids like to touch walls and flat is impossible to clean. We also wanted the kids' rooms to be different colors than the rest of the house.

We used JQ Paint due to the fair price and great Yelp reviews. I'd recommend them.

Another week goes by - another phase released where they sold 4 out of 8 homes in the phase.

Attachments

• Strada Availability.jpg
    Strada Availability.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Strada Prices.jpg
    Strada Prices.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 341
  • Strada Site Plan.jpg
    Strada Site Plan.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 166
Plan 3s aren't making it to the price sheet in the last few releases. Does anyone know what base pricing is for Plan 3s in this last release?

Perspective said:
Plan 3s aren't making it to the price sheet in the last few releases. Does anyone know what base pricing is for Plan 3s in this last release?

I got a plan 3 in the previous phase, phase 27 and the base price was $1.206 mm

sealionbeast said:
Perspective said:

I got a plan 3 in the previous phase, phase 27 and the base price was $1.206 mm

Does anyone remember the base prices for the 3 plans in phase 1 versus now?

From Page 11:
strada_zps4b677a99.jpg

I almost bought one.

Irvine Pacific increased base pricing just $5K-$10K each release, even while sales were so brisk. Where would pricing be today if their strategy were more like other builders' pricing methods (TayMo)?

Perspective said:
Irvine Pacific increased base pricing just $5K-$10K each release, even while sales were so brisk. Where would pricing be today if their strategy were more like other builders' pricing methods (TayMo)?

You're right...I am surprised why they did this, they could have easily jacked up the price due to the demand.  Any guesses on what the model homes will go for?  I'm thinking $1.5M+ for the Plan 3.

Back