Orchard Hills - Strada by Irvine Pacific

A S said:
Is it the new thing not to have individual mailboxes, but rather one cluster of mailboxes for the entire street?  I noticed that at Strada and drove around the rest of OH...same thing.  Million dollar homes with "apartment style" mailboxes?

It has nothing to do with the builder or the Irvine Co.  Even the million dollar homes in Pavilion Park have cluster boxes.  It's mandated by the lazy US Postal Service which requires (nationwide) that all new developments utilize cluster boxes.

WTTCHMN said:
A S said:
Is it the new thing not to have individual mailboxes, but rather one cluster of mailboxes for the entire street?  I noticed that at Strada and drove around the rest of OH...same thing.  Million dollar homes with "apartment style" mailboxes?

It has nothing to do with the builder or the Irvine Co.  Even the million dollar homes in Pavilion Park have cluster boxes.  It's mandated by the lazy US Postal Service which requires (nationwide) that all new developments utilize cluster boxes.

I don't mind them.  They're more secure than traditional mailboxes.

I drove by Strada last night and could tell at least 3 or 4 are occupied.  Already feels cramped with a lot of people parking their Mercedes SUV's and minivans on both sides of the street. 

Ipac landscapes their front lawns for free. I guess inferior builders have to give incentives. But free trees, grass and sprinklers are better than nothing!
TayMo doesn't even give side gates.

lovingit said:
Ipac landscapes their front lawns for free. I guess inferior builders have to give incentives. But free trees, grass and sprinklers are better than nothing!
Is this true for all IP properties? I didn't think so.

irvinehomeowner said:
lovingit said:
Is this true for all IP properties? I didn't think so.

Not sure about IP's Orchard Hills home but at least in all the Stonegate and Cypress Villages projects,  the front "yard" landscaping is included in the price of the home.

lovingit said:

Regarding side gates, it all depends. Some home builders give you gates and some do.

Also who cares about front lawn trees and bushes, to me that's not an inventive.

#shakeshead

I checked out Strada over the weekend, along with a lot of other people it seemed.  How many houses are complete now?

JCnOC said:
Does anyone have the latest price sheet?

I visited Strada sales office last weekend. They increased price about $5000--7000 more with upgrade price. The price listed before did not include upgrade price. It seems like they didn't sell the houses very well.

Joanna said:
JCnOC said:
Does anyone have the latest price sheet?

I visited Strada sales office last weekend. They increased price about $5000--7000 more with upgrade price. The price listed before did not include upgrade price. It seems like they didn't sell the houses very well.

what upgrades do they throw in there? Does that $5-7K buy you a cali room or conservatory now or something?

Plan 1: $1,005,500 - $1,016,000
Plan 2: $1,055,800 - $1,075,765
Plan 3: $1,126,622 - $1,136,895

Thanks for quoting. But do you have a detailed price list of each site in this phase? There should be larger than average lots in this phase and wondering what the lot premium IP added in. That will give good indication to rush in or wait longer....

test said:
Plan 1: $1,005,500 - $1,016,000
Plan 2: $1,055,800 - $1,075,765
Plan 3: $1,126,622 - $1,136,895

Looks like Strada Phase 11 will be release this week and according to the Sales office, except for one model 1, everything else is already sold out and has a deposit from the people who were on the priority list -- Looks like after a pause Strada is again moving.

Heard they held off releasing phase 11 to allow construction to catch up, since the prior phases were pretty close together.  Also, they added upgrades to the unsold units from the prior phases to make them move in ready for buyers that are looking for short escrows.

Yeah, they were holding back the release for the last couple of months -- but I just spoke to the sales office yesterday and looks like Phase 11 on IUSD side is ready to go this week.

Stopped by to check on construction today.  Sales office claimed they are having a crazy weekend.  Phase 11 is all sold out and many previously unsold lots have a sold button on it now.

Looks like either FCB are able to bring their money over again, or there was a lot of pent up demands for these later phases.

There's no price sheet for phase 11 available since they have all been sold, but supposedly base price for a plan 2 is now at $1.1.

Back