Orchard Hills Neighborhood 4

yoyofly said:
felixcat said:
AW said:
the asphalt co looks to be equidistant from parts of OH3 and OH4, although not sure about the terrain

this is going to be quite pricey with alot of view lots

This is kind of a sore point in buying OH4. Yes having a view is nice, however think about the toxic gas, risk of getting cancer, not dare to open window at night to sleep during summer nights (if AAA choose to emit the gas during midnight to avoid detection)...

AAA is known for the fact that they emit gas at night. And maybe you guys already know that but I just learned that making asphalt is like making liquid gold. AAA must be making tons of money, parts of which may have gone to some governer, mayor, officer or whatever, just seem impossible to have them regulated.
https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily...-plant-that-residents-say-spreads-toxic-fumes

Cares said:
I got an email earlier this morning that you can begin the pre-qual process now.

That's so fast...the newsletter in the postal mail earlier said something to the effect of mid 2023 when first homes will be ready to sell, but looks like it's moved up considerably if one can start pre qualifying now.

IP is responding to the demand. If Jumbo rates stay below 4% this year and economy stays strong, these homes should sell fast even if they are pricey. I doubt the AAA plant will dampen the demand.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:
I got an email earlier this morning that you can begin the pre-qual process now.

That's so fast...the newsletter in the postal mail earlier said something to the effect of mid 2023 when first homes will be ready to sell, but looks like it's moved up considerably if one can start pre qualifying now.

IP is responding to the demand. If Jumbo rates stay below 4% this year and economy stays strong, these homes should sell fast even if they are pricey. I doubt the AAA plant will dampen the demand.
Are ppl willing to buy homes with no models with IP properties? I know ppl are willing to do it with TB.

sleepy5136 said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:

Are ppl willing to buy homes with no models with IP properties? I know ppl are willing to do it with TB.

I mean, IP homes are cookie cutters, right? You've seen one you've seen them all.  ;D

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:

Jumbo loans aren't affected by Fed's actions as much as conforming loans, so I very much doubt it will go above 4%. And when I spoke to Bill Kelso at Union Bank, he said that long term loans react oppositely from Fed raising overnight rates. So far, 30 year fixed has been tracking 10 year bond.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:

I'm not sure they will let you reserve anytime soon. Perhaps they just want to build up their pre-qual list and also hype for it.

Cares said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:

I'm not sure they will let you reserve anytime soon. Perhaps they just want to build up their pre-qual list and also hype for it.
Very smart strategy. The meadows did this and that?s what led to their communities having more than 2k+ ppl by the time they started selling.

So true. the floor plans are pretty much the same. not much they can change any more given the scarcity of buildable land and profit optimization. So the only difference are the surface materials and appliances offered by the builder, and of course the location (micro/macro level) and shook district.

So if you like a particular location and within your budget, you just buy it. extra bonus if the builder is Toll Brothers and on the other end of spectrum you have KB.

CalBears96 said:
sleepy5136 said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
Cares said:

I mean, IP homes are cookie cutters, right? You've seen one you've seen them all.  ;D

B2FiNiTY said:
word on the street from an agent is that there are already several hundred to close to thousand pre-qual to buy on the list now.

Glad to hear that many people are willing to help buy out the asphalt factory  >:D

If people were really worried about the factory there, everyone should just pitch in and buy it out.

This current thread is for the future OH4 on Jeffrey and Portola. These are still a bit away from any kind of prequal, even the specific floorplans have not yet been approved by the city of Irvine. As of now they VTTM has been approved as well as traffic and environmental, which is why they can start grading. IPac is expected to present the floorplans to planning commission within a few months.

I'm sure you guys talking about prequal and reservations are talking about Azul inside OH Groves. You discuss Azul here:https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,18047.0.html

Back