Opus at Beacon Park

Excellent question and I applaud you for paying so much attention to the plan. It was once considered as an option but the privacy is not great at the second level. The best mileage for the money is the covered deck at the 3rd floor with a panoramic view instead of view at the neighbors's window. Technically you can walk out to the garage roof by climbing out the master bedroom window. However, the builder is ahead of you and made it impossible for someone clever like you. Visit the model and see! 

shadax said:
IHS: I really do like the idea of the rooftop deck! The only problem I have with that picture is 1) that is Plan 3 and the concrete flat roof below is the garage roof. Why build it like that unless it's a 2nd uncovered deck off the Master? Doesn't look to be an option on the site. the rooftop on Plan 3 is covered only, the other two plans offer both covered and uncovered spaces. Why not have a massive uncovered deck off the Master above the garage in Plan 3?

Oh I agree completely that the rooftop deck is better privacy. I would just prefer not to waste the space above the garage, especially with a flat roof. And privacy might be more in short supply looking at some of your neighbors' first floor patios...  just why not?

irvinehomeshopper said:
Excellent question and I applaud you for paying so much attention to the plan. It was once considered as an option but the privacy is not great at the second level. The best mileage for the money is the covered deck at the 3rd floor with a panoramic view instead of view at the neighbors's window. Technically you can walk out to the garage roof by climbing out the master bedroom window. However, the builder is ahead of you and made it impossible for someone clever like you. Visit the model and see! 

shadax said:
IHS: I really do like the idea of the rooftop deck! The only problem I have with that picture is 1) that is Plan 3 and the concrete flat roof below is the garage roof. Why build it like that unless it's a 2nd uncovered deck off the Master? Doesn't look to be an option on the site. the rooftop on Plan 3 is covered only, the other two plans offer both covered and uncovered spaces. Why not have a massive uncovered deck off the Master above the garage in Plan 3?

Back