Oops, my bad

were you by yourself?  if your kid is with you, i would probably just to set a good example.. if your alone..  run for it..

traceimage said:
I accidentally scraped another car at the post office on Culver/Bryan...do you think I should have left a note???
*Mental note to self*  Avoid going to the Culver/Bryan post office at all cost.  hahaha

"Should have left a note.." is a bit too late. If you hit my car it would be nice to know who did it. I drive a beater and probably would not get it fixed. Still important to leave a note.

I guess the question that can help settle it is: "Would I prefer to fess up, or be reported as a hit and run"? That knock on your door from Irvine PD will likely cause an uptick in neighbor chatter about you.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People

sgip said:
"Should have left a note.." is a bit too late. If you hit my car it would be nice to know who did it. I drive a beater and probably would not get it fixed. Still important to leave a note.

I guess the question that can help settle it is: "Would I prefer to fess up, or be reported as a hit and run"? That knock on your door from Irvine PD will likely cause an uptick in neighbor chatter about you.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People

Wait until the neighbors find out it wasn't actually accidental! Can you imagine the super extreme uptick???

But seriously, I'm not worried. Everyone knows the IPD is too busy secretly transporting murder victims/evidence to the Santa Ana border and has no time to deal with pesky hit and runs.

Disclaimer: This whole thread is a joke. I didn't actually hit a car.

traceimage said:
sgip said:

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People

Wait until the neighbors find out it wasn't actually accidental! Can you imagine the super extreme uptick???

But seriously, I'm not worried. Everyone knows the IPD is too busy secretly transporting murder victims/evidence to the Santa Ana border and has no time to deal with pesky hit and runs.

That's correct. 
Traceimage is making fun of a person (whose user name consists of 2 letter initial) who reported on another forum that his car got hit at the Irvine post office.

Irvine2Irvine said:
.... a person (whose user name consists of 2 letter initial) who reported on another forum that his car got hit at the Irvine post office.
... and at the same exact time... his wife got a bag of 300 crushed cans stolen from her by an old man on a bicycle while at a recycling center in Irvine and that his daughter's campaign flyers for class president got torn down by a rival.

That guy has such a rough life... no wonder he needs to unwind in his backyard by depantsing himself.

I bet even PatStar can recognize that North Tustin isn't all that great. Sure the lots are big... but you have to do either a lot of work or find something recently renovated.

And while Foothill Ranch may be a decent high school... I don't know very much about the area elementary and middle schools.

Irvine2Irvine said:
traceimage said:
sgip said:

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People

That's correct. 
Traceimage is making fun of a person (whose user name consists of 2 letter initial) who reported on another forum that his car got hit at the Irvine post office.

Not really making fun, just joking around, because the forums are kind of dull. I miss the old IHB!

traceimage said:
Not really making fun, just joking around, because the forums are kind of dull. I miss the old IHB!

Sorry, that's what I meant.  Joking around and having a little fun at the same time.

Back