Olivewood at Portola Springs by New Home Co.

Did you go to the agents only preview yesterday, Martin?

When I got the email to get pre-approval, it said $2.2M to $2.6M, and I saw somewhere that Plan 1 was $2.2M, Plan 2 was $2.4M and Plan 3 was $2.6M.

But some agent on Youtube that my wife talked to said (after she went to the preview) that Plan 1 is $2.3M, Plan 2 is $2.5M and Plan 3 is $2.7M.

There’ll be a plan 2 with view early phase for $3.2m it seems. The view lots are across the model homes, next to the new community centers being built (pool and pickle ball courts)

Did you go to the agents only preview yesterday, Martin?

When I got the email to get pre-approval, it said $2.2M to $2.6M, and I saw somewhere that Plan 1 was $2.2M, Plan 2 was $2.4M and Plan 3 was $2.6M.

But some agent on Youtube that my wife talked to said (after she went to the preview) that Plan 1 is $2.3M, Plan 2 is $2.5M and Plan 3 is $2.7M.

Didn't go to the preview but one of my clients texted me the picture of all the cars parked.

the homes look the same as all irvine company designed homes. only difference is it's going to be built 2023+. it's crazy how these will sell for 2.2m+

the homes look the same as all irvine company designed homes. only difference is it's going to be built 2023+. it's crazy how these will sell for 2.2m+
Almost all of the homes in TIC communities are "copy and paste" cookie cutter homes with minimal modifications in the plans, hope OH4 has better more unique architectural designs and layouts.

There’ll be a plan 2 with view early phase for $3.2m it seems. The view lots are across the model homes, next to the new community centers being built (pool and pickle ball courts)
I don't think that should be called 'View'

I don't think that should be called 'View'
They're next to the community center, but their backyard is facing the city, so they do have the best view in Portola Springs, since they're higher up than Azul and Cielo that have city view.

That view lot is at T-bone location so is @lot 62. 😀
$2.7 for 3200sqft w/ corner lot. After upgrade and landscaping, it’ll be $2.9. Yikes. PS is no longer affordable housing anymore. Good luck CalBear. 😎

$900k premium for view lots? Wow
Olivewood is located at the highest point of Portola Springs and lot 84 has city view, so $900k for the view lot is expected.

If, on the other hand, they also charge $900k for the view lots facing Whispering Hills , which means mountain view, then wow indeed.

That view lot is at T-bone location so is @lot 62. 😀
$2.7 for 3200sqft w/ corner lot. After upgrade and landscaping, it’ll be $2.9. Yikes. PS is no longer affordable housing anymore. Good luck CalBear. 😎
Well, that probably means I could sell my Bluffs 2 for higher price, hopefully. :)

I'm still trying to get Cielo 1 instead of Olivewood 3 or Azul 3, although I've signed up for priority list for all 3 communities.

Well, that probably means I could sell my Bluffs 2 for higher price, hopefully. :)

I'm still trying to get Cielo 1 instead of Olivewood 3 or Azul 3, although I've signed up for priority list for all 3 communities.
Have Shea Homes announced pricing for Cielo? My guess is Plan 1 will be at least $2.6 comparing to Olivewood homes.

You probably can get $2.2 for your Bluff if not little bit more but interest rate will hurt though.

Have Shea Homes announced pricing for Cielo? My guess is Plan 1 will be at least $2.6 comparing to Olivewood homes.

You probably can get $2.2 for your Bluff if not little bit more but interest rate will hurt though.
No, Shea only listed the estimate of $2.565M based on the last sale by IP, but I expect it to be $2.6M+ when the actual price comes out some time this month, probably near the end of the month.

Bluffs 2 model home sold for $2.4M, I think. Mine has a much bigger backyard and has $200k worth of upgrading and landscaping. And also 9.6kW solar panel system, NEM 2. So hopefully, I could sell mine for $2.3-2.4M.

Interest rate will hurt, for sure, but I can refinance in a couple of years. I could probably refinance end of 2024, for 6% or so, and then again end of 2025, for 5% or so.

Back