OH-3 Release date and Pricing

the.irvine

Hi All,
Any guess where OH-3 would fall on price bracket? Would this be expensive than east wood for similar homes?
And will they open it this year?

Expect homes similar to Eastwood. There should be successors to Petaluma, Marin, Piedmont, and Belvedere at OH3. Pricing will be more than any other current Irvine Pacific village - I would expect starting prices in the $900k's to low $1m. The view up there is very nice if you get the right lot.

The guard gate is up but realistically, I don't expect sales to start until early next year. In talking with a few IP sales folks that I've worked with, they expect to move over there after Eastwood starts wrapping up.

Out of curiosity, I drove there yesterday. That location is very good, with Lake/pond in the background. Would this be best OH location, with gated entrance, and IUSD.

I don't know where I read, but thought they would open model homes this year.

best_potsticker_in_town said:
Expect homes similar to Eastwood. There should be successors to Petaluma, Marin, Piedmont, and Belvedere at OH3. Pricing will be more than any other current Irvine Pacific village - I would expect starting prices in the $900k's to low $1m. The view up there is very nice if you get the right lot.

The guard gate is up but realistically, I don't expect sales to start until early next year. In talking with a few IP sales folks that I've worked with, they expect to move over there after Eastwood starts wrapping up.

First level framing was up a couple days ago and second level framing is going up today, for what appear to be a few different homes/models. So, models could be complete within a few months. This is on the northeast corner of Wolf Trail and Orchard Hills Dr.

PrettyInGray said:
Are you referring to a reservoir that is close to the Toll Brothers' Alta and Bella Vista homes? I was scratching my head when you mentioned that the area had a lake or pond. I'm not sure which homes in OH-3 you're looking. The Toll Brothers' model homes are expected to be completed on July 29th and they are assigned to TUSD schools.

Alta Visa and Bella Vista are in the Groves. OH3 are up the hill behind Vista Scena and Entrata. In OH3 you can probably get a view of Rattlesnake Resevoir.

the.irvine said:
Out of curiosity, I drove there yesterday. That location is very good, with Lake/pond in the background. Would this be best OH location, with gated entrance, and IUSD.

I don't know where I read, but thought they would open model homes this year.

I believe this will be a highly desirable area. That said, the price will be high. For single family homes, wouldn't mind surprised to see $1.5m-$1.6m starting price, w/ no upgrades.

drove up there past the guard gate the other day.  it's nicely elevated over OH2.  many attached products and shared driveways though, SFRs will be higher up it seems.  a nice view of rattlesnake reservoir from some homes.  will definitely command a premium.

If the location quality is there I don't mind paying the premium.  I am a big fan of OH for various reasons and am really looking forward to the opening.

OCres said:
If the location quality is there I don't mind paying the premium.  I am a big fan of OH for various reasons and am really looking forward to the opening.

They'll extinguish our enthusiasm disclosing a starting price point for 2,500-3,000 sq ft SFR detached homes at $1.6M...

Perspective said:
OCres said:

They'll extinguish our enthusiasm disclosing a starting price point for 2,500-3,000 sq ft SFR detached homes at $1.6M...
Nah, this is Irvine Pacific, they are not going to start at $1.6M.  Prob going to be in the neighborhood of $500/sq.ft

some of these homes will be motorcourt.  mid 2000's for sq footage.  around 1.2-1.3M.  Expect large folding doors included in price (not upgrade)

hello said:
some of these homes will be motorcourt.  mid 2000's for sq footage.  around 1.2-1.3M.  Expect large folding doors included in price (not upgrade)

IP view lots will start in the $1.5m

Anyone know what the composition of the housing units will be for OH-3 and OH-4?  I remember seeing it somewhere in another thread but I can't find it at the moment.

Thanks!

Burn That Belly said:
OH3 is going to be a hot seller. I have been anxiously awaiting their release for months now. OH4 is going to be a tad more exclusive though given its reduced density from what I read. I have been in contact with several IP staff members and from what they told me, the initial grand opening is supposedly October for OH3.

For the speculators and benchwarmers, OH3/4 is THE place to pull the trigger!

YF

calbear said:
Anyone know what the composition of the housing units will be for OH-3 and OH-4?  I remember seeing it somewhere in another thread but I can't find it at the moment.

Thanks!

OH3 will have up to 1,000 homes with mixed of detached condos to very large 4,000 s.f. plus SFR.  OH4 will also be gated but with only 279 very large, high end luxury homes. OH4 is still pretty far out, no info about the products yet.

Initially, OH3 will only release homes by IP and range from the smallest detached condo with Petaluma's floor plan up to a SFR with Belevedere's floor plan.  Track number in bold are the one will come out first.  There will be larger SFR coming out later down the road.

Here's a summery:

Tract 18009: 149 Detached Condo
1811-2164 sf.  (Petaluma's floor plan)

Tract 18010:  85 SFR, 2374-2644 sf. (Piedmont's floor plan)

Tract 18011:  95 Detached Condo, 2182-2460 sf. two to four units around a motorcourt. 

Tract 18012:  123 Detached Condo, 2196-2355 sf.

Tract 18013:  75 SFR, 2653-3290 sf. (Belevedere's floor plan)

Tract 18014:    60 SFR, 2653-3290 s.f. (Belevedere's floor plan)

Track 18015: No info

Tract 18016:  96 SFR, no info yet.

Track 18017: no info

Track 18018: no info

Tract 18019:    51 SFR, no info yet.

index.php

There are six models fully-framed off of Wolf Trail. Each is detached, but it's difficult to tell how large they are, or if they'll have driveways. These models will have views.

Back