Office Space available for rent

itrix_IHB

Furnished Office Space for IT/ITES companies On Rent in Durgapur and Kolkata

(West Bengal, India).

78+ Plug and Play Workstations, excellent interiors, air-conditioned,

international Standard office space fully furnished available for rent

located in peaceful, green environment and well connected with the cities.

With ready to use Hi-tech Conference hall, meeting room, server room and

pantry hall.

Available with 24hrs power backup, security services, Internet connection

and LAN ready to use.

Price as low as $2/hr/workstation. Contact: Itrixtechnologies at yahoo dot com

C'mon, IAD. How cool would it be for you to be IIAD (International (and) Irvine Allergy Dr)? I'm sure itrix's crystal ball sensed your desire for world domination of the allergy biz and wanted to assist you with his highly relevant offer of office space in West Bengal, India. Those with allergies must be treated! You can relieve their springtime suffering, and if you happen to make a pretty penny from the deal, all the better!

wow, do you think that i could relocate my highly successful remittance business from Nigeria to India?

perhaps you would be willing to forward your bank account number so that i could forward the deposit for the space? and you could perhaps convert a large sum into rupees, and then into dollars, and transfer it to the USA?

Hanu Reddy always advertises Irvine properties along side Indian ones . . . Hanu, I'm calling you out! JK.

What do you think, is this thread ready to SINK?

$2 per hour per workstation is not too bad, speaking in terms of cost effectiveness. I could make something happen with a deal like that. It wouldn't be exactly what I wanted, but it would be OK. I run a virtual office business, and we offer virtual offices for much cheaper than these physical locations. They have all of the same features, and are more convenient and less costly than a physical location.

Gary -

[quote author="garyneedsofficespace" date=1243684317]$2 per hour per workstation is not too bad, speaking in terms of cost effectiveness. I could make something happen with a deal like that. It wouldn't be exactly what I wanted, but it would be OK. I run a virtual office business, and we offer virtual offices for much cheaper than these physical locations. They have all of the same features, and are more convenient and less costly than a physical location.

Gary - </blockquote>
Holy Thread Revival Batman!

[quote author="garyneedsofficespace" date=1243684317]$2 per hour per workstation is not too bad, speaking in terms of cost effectiveness. I could make something happen with a deal like that. It wouldn't be exactly what I wanted, but it would be OK. I run a virtual office business, and we offer virtual offices for much cheaper than these physical locations. They have all of the same features, and are more convenient and less costly than a physical location.

Gary - </blockquote>
You know the economy is bad when a spammer hijacks another spammer's thread. Hey, we could use our $2 workstation while enjoying our $10 off haircut!

Back