• Obama

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Romney

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah but thats about it... didnt really mention his platform on what he would do to reform the fed... i wish he would say more

SoCal said:
227408_469638409734385_1823537436_n.jpg

It looks like Sesame Workshop (the producer of Sesame Street) received a little over $1 million from the 2009 "stimulus" bill and created 1.47 jobs with the money.  I wonder if they are looking to hire more people at that rate.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/sesam...article/2510118?custom_click=rss#.UHROm1HTcwA

winex said:
SoCal said:
winex said:
Well since it is my poll, I make the rules.  You can still vote.  But do yourself a favor and watch the link you posted.  Personally I would rather have Santorum facing Obama right now, but Romney did well.

Yep, I played by the rules to be fair: watched
Popcorn.gif
then voted.

Here's the entire schedule with details. If anyone is like me where your DVR can only be programmed a week in advance, having a reminder here helps if you want to watch Obama sweat in H.D.

What did you think?

This may be overly optimistic, but the potential for something historic happening is there.  Of course it all depends on what happens on November 6th, but the difference in demeanor and the impact on the race reminds me of what we heard in history classes about Kennedy/Nixon.  Of course that was mainly visual.  People who listened to the debate on radio thought that Nixon won.

What I am hoping is going to happen is that pressure from the left brings out fighting Obama for the next debate and that Romney is as well prepared as he was last night and sets up an even bigger contrast than was apparent last night.

This is beautiful:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...performance-i-was-just-too-polite_654110.html

Obama thinks that the reason he lost last week was because he was "too polite" and is preparing to change tactics for the second debate next week.  Though follow-through on Romney's part is still critical, I couldn't ask for a better scenario to unfold.  The setup will only be improved if Ryan is widely perceived as the winner of the debate tomorrow.

Obama is notoriously thin skinned.  I can't tell you how much I hope that he exposes his true self - that is his vile, bitter, and petty nature in a high profile event like the debates.

The reason why Romney won is because of the two candidates he appeared to be much more Presidential.  In was in command of the facts, articulated his vision for his term in office well, and found a way to connect with the average viewer.  Obama did none of this.

So if we get fighting Obama in the next debate and IF Romney is well prepared with facts, and maybe even a humorous one-liner or two on the obvious attack areas that Obama will pursue (taxes, medicare and repeal of Dodd-Frank are obvious on the domestic side.  The foreign policy side is a wildcard right now), then the race could be over after the next debate.

Just my opinion, but Obama would be VERY unwise to try any Seasame Street versus Wall Street based attacks.  This one is so obvious that putting him in his place would be childsplay.

world chaos said:
winex said:
Romney picks up 8 points in the latest poll in California
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...ns-8-points-on-faltering-obama-in-california/

Sure, the margin (14 points) is till large, but with a good performance by Ryan tonight, and if the planets are all aligned properly in the next round between Obama and Romney on Tuesday, California actually could be in play.

NICE!!! THERE IS HOPE AFTER ALL LOL!!!...

There are a lot of undecided voters this time, as opposed to last time when everyone bought in the hope and change rhetoric. Also the other option wasn't all that great- he partly won by elimination. (Sarah Palin announced that she is writing a fitness book now!)

Back