Nude Tech Support 2.0

[quote author="zovall" date=1220618524]Things seem back to normal now (maybe even faster than before). ;)</blockquote>

Thanks Zovall!!!

Finally, a click on IHB is just as fast as Andy Roddick's 141 mph serve!

I just had a suggestion about adding some sort of button in addition to the "Thanks" button. Sometimes what I really want to say is not a thank you, but rather "That's hillarious," "Funny," "Great joke," "Right on" or something similar.

Thanks in advance if you can do something about that!

anyone know what happened to photolava.com? doesnt seem to be workign anymore. i don't see a place to upload imgs.

Please help. I am trying to attach two graphs,but when I post or preview the post, I get the following:

Error Message: Images must not exceed a width of 800 pixels by 600 pixels

What do I do to make the graphs small enough?

Thank you in advance.

I am using a mac.

[quote author="20percentdown" date=1231669307]Try this website to edit your images. <a href="http://www.myimager.com/">myImager.com</a></blockquote>

Thanks. After thinking about it for awhile, I managed to import the files into photoshop and decrease their size. They got a little fuzzy, but are legible, just not pretty.

[quote author="freedomCM" date=1231769545]what program are you using for graphing? you can set the output size on most good ones, and retain the sharpness.</blockquote>

I was graphing on a website, stockcharts.com. I will look to see if one can size the output. Thanks.

[quote author="awgee" date=1231668800]Please help. I am trying to attach two graphs,but when I post or preview the post, I get the following:

Error Message: Images must not exceed a width of 800 pixels by 600 pixels

What do I do to make the graphs small enough?

Thank you in advance.

<span style="color: red;"><em><strong>I am using a mac</strong></em>. </span></blockquote>

I highlighted the problem :cheese:

[quote author="Trooper" date=1232504909]Well look who's back. We knew you couldn't stay away for long....</blockquote>
Just stopped in for the morning. Consider this my last post as I fade back into the Seattle mist :p

Back