Northwood Pizza Closing

Sad to see NW Pizza going... we even went to the one in the Marketplace before they closed it. Best antipasto salad and hot turkey sandwich.

Northwood Town Center seems to be turning into its own Diamond Jamboree.

I hear those Boiling Crab places get packed... so let's see how this knockoff does.

bones said:
I didn't even know there was a pizza place there and I frequent that plaza pretty often for yogurtland/zion/etc. 

I'm actually excited for a boiling crab knockoff.  Tried to go to one of the ones in Garden Grove.  It was a 2 hour wait on a Sunday night at 8pm.  That and the 25 asian punksters chain smoking outside was not inviting.  Ended up eating elsewhere.

Try the Kickin Crab on Mcarthur and Bristol.  It's a brand new place thats pretty good.  The line wasnt as long as the other places. 

homer_simpson said:
bones said:
I didn't even know there was a pizza place there and I frequent that plaza pretty often for yogurtland/zion/etc. 

I'm actually excited for a boiling crab knockoff.  Tried to go to one of the ones in Garden Grove.  It was a 2 hour wait on a Sunday night at 8pm.  That and the 25 asian punksters chain smoking outside was not inviting.  Ended up eating elsewhere.

Try the Kickin Crab on Mcarthur and Bristol.  It's a brand new place thats pretty good.  The line wasnt as long as the other places. 
Do they have king crab legs?

Not sure on Spicy Crab, but Northwood Pizza lives on with a new shop and owner just around the corner from the Spicy Crab (next to the cell phone shop and gym).  I don't think the new NW Pizza is open yet either...

I saw that they moved the sign... didn't know it was being reopened because the space looked vacant.

Good to know that NW Pizza lives on.

That video was interesting... but I'm not sure I get it.

He proposed to her, she shunned him, threw out the clothes he bought her, returned the ring but kept the beer can pop top because she secretly still loves him or she loves Cass beer more.

The production value on that video was pretty good but I'm confused by the story.

Back