Northwood Estates

This is what it is like living here. Not only does Mr. HOA monitor residents 24/7 with his 80+ cameras he had installed in the community, he walks around taking pictures of your house, cars, and Ring cameras - Mr. HOA's creepy tendencies is the reason we have cameras. He used to regularly lurk on our "problem street" and scurry away, but now he is overtly stalking when he knows we are home. We feel this is harassment and it just keeps escalating and escalating. Mr. HOA takes a moment to actually smirk at the camera. I don't feel safe in my own neighborhood, not because of any real crime, but because of our HOA. (PM me for the full video as cannot seem to attach here.)
It would be a good idea to blast your Ring camera sirens at this guy next time you see him in front of your house! 🤣

Have you guys considered suing the HOA management and the board for all this harassment, stalking and the violation of the right of privacy?

You guys could likely get a restraining order as well as no one is above the law and this is not a communist country.

It would be a good idea to blast your Ring camera sirens at this guy next time you see him in front of your house! 🤣

Have you guys considered suing the HOA management and the board for all this harassment, stalking and the violation of the right of privacy?

You guys could likely get a restraining order as well as no one is above the law and this is not a communist country.
I agree. This can't just be a situation where you say "Oh well, nothing I can do!". There has to some sort of action you can take.

Help us Obiwan Kenobi - you're our only Hope!

Attachments

• IMG_3624.gif
    IMG_3624.gif
    114.2 KB · Views: 1

Of course and several have but Mr HOA has "unlimited funds to fight you" and he has nothing better to do either.

Last edited:
Back