Northwood 92620 home prices

quizzer

I want to know the latest $/sq ft value for  single family homes in 92620.

Does it vary by the elementary school area - Brywood or Northwood or Santiago Hills or Canyon View?

Want to know if the rates have gone up or down from the peak spring/summer times?

I keep hearing of a bubble  - Has it started or not yet?

quizzer said:

Does it vary by the elementary school area - Brywood or Northwood or Santiago Hills or Canyon View?

Want to know if the rates have gone up or down from the peak spring/summer times?

You know why there are hundreds of views but zero replies? Beside you need to whip your lazy ass and use redfin yourself to find answers that are already readily available out there.

soysen said:
quizzer said:

Zillow, too...  in case he/she never heard of it...

You know why there are hundreds of views but zero replies? Beside you need to whip your lazy ass and use redfin yourself to find answers that are already readily available out there.

Man tough crowd...  Quizzer.  Just look at redfin and zillow.  Im sure you will more info there than you need.

Back