Northpark Flip: 2 Malibu

IndieDev said:
ucla bruin said:
Sure, let's clump all that into the activity category.

I'm referring to the absolute and matter-of-fact statement of "zero to nil" in landing that job, you mentioned earlier.

Like you later corrected, it depends on the exact details, which could result in not getting the job with DoD.

Definitely not "Guess what? Your chances of landing that IT contract are zero to nil".

But you separated that statement from the body of my post where I specifically stated the "details" which included an individual that had bad credit/business deals posted from third party experience:
IndieDev said:
Your name comes up on a random message board where someone claims they had a bad business deal with you in Vegas. In fact, it's found on multiple message boards because someone has posted it all over the net (whether true or not).

So yes, if you take my post out of context, then your conclusion... does it really matter?

Am I missing something here? I know I didn't go to the same esteemed educational institution that brought the world Alexandra Wallace, but I didn't think this particular issue would be that hard to comprehend.  ;)

But hey, as long as you keep following me, you'll at least get cyber high fives from people like "TustinRanch-wish-I-could-live-Irvine-Resident", and maybe Starlight East.

Perfect, so then you're saying if those details are included, which according to your body of context is the "bad credit/business deals posted from third party experience" then the chance of landing that job would be a definite zero?

Btw, UCLA sucks and I fail to see how the example of Alexander W. applies in this situation. Unless you're 1) making an irrelevant point that every graduate from UCLA must be exact copies of some girl that attended the same school and posted a video on the internet or 2) trying to get personal with meh. Surely you're not doing neither of the 2, are you?

I also don't care much for the high-fives or thrive off of any good or bad responses from others. Although, that's hard to resist, isn't it?

IndieDev said:
But hey, as long as you keep following me, you'll at least get cyber high fives from people like "TustinRanch-wish-I-could-live-Irvine-Resident", and maybe Starlight East.

My screen name could have been anything, isn't it? I could very well live in Glendora and join TI with screen names such as IrvineRanchResident, IrvineOwner etc.,

TustinRanchResident is just my TI persona. You can take a dig at it (like your usual), as if I care.

For me its simple, make the discussion constructive so that everyone can benefit and with out making others feel unimportant.

IndieDev said:
...........people like "TustinRanch-wish-I-could-live-Irvine-Resident", and maybe Starlight East.

ALMOST didn't notice your hidden insult to TustinRanchResident in your response to my post.

Shame on you, tsk tsk tsk.

Too much defending, definitely hit sore spots. See, this game is too easy for me. Even you two can see that.

TustinRanchResident said:
IndieDev said:

My screen name could have been anything, isn't it? I could very well live in Glendora and join TI with screen names such as IrvineRanchResident, IrvineOwner etc.,

TustinRanchResident is just my TI persona. You can take a dig at it (like your usual), as if I care.

For me its simple, make the discussion constructive so that everyone can benefit and with out making others feel unimportant.

But if you didn't care then you wouldn't respond and specifically state that you don't care. There's a lot of psychology behind the way people react.

Hey guys... stop using Indie's own light saber against him:

pwned_PWNED_s560x313_77272_580_random_shit-s560x313-102226-580.jpg

I hate reiterating but here it is.

Could it be that you don't "defend" because you choose to ignore? Because I'm pretty sure there was at least 1 question in there that warranted a response. Unless you're choosing not to respond, which is totally fine too since that's what it seems like so far.

ucla bruin said:
IndieDev said:
ucla bruin said:
Sure, let's clump all that into the activity category.

I'm referring to the absolute and matter-of-fact statement of "zero to nil" in landing that job, you mentioned earlier.

Like you later corrected, it depends on the exact details, which could result in not getting the job with DoD.

Definitely not "Guess what? Your chances of landing that IT contract are zero to nil".

But you separated that statement from the body of my post where I specifically stated the "details" which included an individual that had bad credit/business deals posted from third party experience:
IndieDev said:
Your name comes up on a random message board where someone claims they had a bad business deal with you in Vegas. In fact, it's found on multiple message boards because someone has posted it all over the net (whether true or not).

So yes, if you take my post out of context, then your conclusion... does it really matter?

Am I missing something here? I know I didn't go to the same esteemed educational institution that brought the world Alexandra Wallace, but I didn't think this particular issue would be that hard to comprehend.  ;)

Perfect, so then you're saying if those details are included, which according to your body of context is the "bad credit/business deals posted from third party experience" then the chance of landing that job would be a definite zero?

Btw, UCLA sucks and I fail to see how the example of Alexander W. applies in this situation. Unless you're 1) making an irrelevant point that every graduate from UCLA must be exact copies of some girl that attended the same school and posted a video on the internet or 2) trying to get personal with meh. Surely you're not doing neither of the 2, are you?

I also don't care much for the high-fives or thrive off of any good or bad responses from others. Although, that's hard to resist, isn't it?

IndieDev said:
But if you didn't care then you wouldn't respond and specifically state that you don't care. There's a lot of psychology behind the way people react.

BOGO from Indie:  ;)
Psychology 101
Econ 101
"ANY" fundamentals - FREE

bones said:

except that you said on TI that you are in escrow to buy in Tustin Ranch.  Of course you could be lying in that post.

oh_snap.jpg

You passed me up yet again. I feel neglected. Or did you decide to ignore me because I was right and someone else (shh) was not?

Could it be? Have it done the IMPOSSIBLE? I don't dare say what it is because it's ludicrous to even think such thoughts.

bones said:
I could very well live in Glendora and join TI with screen names such as IrvineRanchResident, IrvineOwner etc.,

except that you said on TI that you are in escrow to buy in Tustin Ranch.  Of course you could be lying in that post.

Good memory (or possibly search), but you missed "could" in my remark there.

ucla bruin said:
You passed me up yet again. I feel neglected. Or did you decide to ignore me because I was right and someone else (shh) was not?

Could it be? Have it done the IMPOSSIBLE? I don't dare say what it is because it's ludicrous to even think such thoughts.

Hilarious.

Is it possible that ID passed you up, since he has nada on your counter and...just replied by piggy-back (am I waking up internet bully from slumber?) on bones' comment that has nothing to do with point in question?

I like Homer's poster better!

You know, whatever happened with this bet? I was following it for a little while, but forgot about it... then I guess Indy probably just gave up.

Don't forget. I was the receiver of this infamous quote from NonFCB:

"You are just a whining loser here hoping that Irvine house price can be 50% off so that you can afford a house here." - NonFCB

frank69m said:
You know, whatever happened with this bet? I was following it for a little while, but forgot about it... then I guess Indy probably just gave up.

Don't forget. I was the receiver of this infamous quote from NonFCB:

"You are just a whining loser here hoping that Irvine house price can be 50% off so that you can afford a house here." - NonFCB
And that was the funniest part of it all.  ;)

Back