Northpark Flip: 2 Malibu

I know TI is usually self moderated, but how is this guy NonFCB still here? He's in this thread calling people m*therf*ckers, losers who can't afford to live in Irvine, and now he's been caught red handed threatening TI members (sponsors no less) to spread false information about their lives to people he may directly do business with.

I think it's safe to say NonFCB has comfortably overstepped the boundaries here.

NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:
I have a confession, NonFCB is my son. I am his daddy.
Indie, it's time to get the belt out...here's a PM from NONFCB to me...

"http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=344221
It will be fun for other TI members to see it."

One little problem with your google skills NonFCB, that's not me because I've never been married.  What a troll.  haha

Yes, my google skill is not good. Please show me. I put your email address "usctrojanman29@aol.com" (you volunteered this email in one TI discussion) in the Google search box. At the end of second page, we can see this topic. We can also see other interesting topics related to this search. File a case against that board and Google for identity theft. I am just an innocent web browser doing my research.
And that's your first problem, never assume it's the same person.  Second problem, never assume you've heard the full story until you've heard both sides.  I have no idea what prompted your PM to me, but it was out of line...end of story.  You can try to bring me down but it won't work so save your time and googling skills for something more productive. 

irvinehomeowner said:
IndieDev said:
Never listen to IHO when it comes to legal advice, he has about as much savvy in that field as he does understanding markets. :D

If NonFCB has communicated it to third parties through PM, then he's already guilty. It doesn't need to be "publicly" put on the forum. If he's sent it to say "traceimage" or anyone else on this board, then he's already lost.
Again... good thing you're not a lawyer.

Stick to your financial "expertise" and fundamentals... and I wasn't giving any legal advice... you may want to brush up on your reading skills... again.

Dude, do you ever admit it when you're wrong?

You said :
irvinehomeowner said:
you're probably thinking libel, which also needs to be published... not in a PM

This is you misunderstanding what exactly public and private mean. If someone goes around "privately" passing false information to the "public", then it is slander. This is not in question, except in your own mind because you like to argue about everything even when you're wrong.

All USCtrojanCPA needs to do now is:

- the person first must prove that the statement was false.
- that person must prove that the statement caused harm.
- they must prove that the statement was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement.

I think these are pretty much homerun hits, if not a doubles into the corner, and NonFCB should make sure his piggy bank is full.

IndieDev said:
I think it's safe to say NonFCB has comfortably overstepped the boundaries here.

Excuse me? You have been just as much of an instigator as he has. Who are you to critique. Pot, meet kettle.

IndieDev said:
I know TI is usually self moderated, but how is this guy NonFCB still here? He's in this thread calling people m*therf*ckers, losers who can't afford to live in Irvine, and now he's been caught red handed threatening TI members (sponsors no less) to spread false information about their lives to people he may directly do business with.

ironic1.png

I may have unpopular opinions (sound financial advice is often unpopular), but when have I ever crossed the "boundary" of slandering someone's identity and person?

USCTrojanCPA said:
NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:

One little problem with your google skills NonFCB, that's not me because I've never been married.  What a troll.  haha

Yes, my google skill is not good. Please show me. I put your email address "usctrojanman29@aol.com" (you volunteered this email in one TI discussion) in the Google search box. At the end of second page, we can see this topic. We can also see other interesting topics related to this search. File a case against that board and Google for identity theft. I am just an innocent web browser doing my research.
And that's your first problem, never assume it's the same person.  Second problem, never assume you've heard the full story until you've heard both sides.  I have no idea what prompted your PM to me, but it was out of line...end of story.  You can try to bring me down but it won't work so save your time and googling skills for something more productive.

My search is based on your email address. Maybe someone has stolen your email account and keeps posting for several years. I PM you with subject line "Is it you?" and tried to confirm my research. You could have PM me back saying it's not you and then that would be end of story.

NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:

My search is based on your email address. Maybe someone has stolen your email account and keep posting for several years. I PM you with subject line "Is it you?" and tried to confirm my research. You could have PM me back saying it's not you and then that would be end of story.

That's a flat out lie.

Your statement "It will be fun for other TI members to see it" shows your intent. Get ready to empty out the piggy bank.

IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:

My search is based on your email address. Maybe someone has stolen your email account and keep posting for several years. I PM you with subject line "Is it you?" and tried to confirm my research. You could have PM me back saying it's not you and then that would be end of story.

That's a flat out lie.

Your statement "It will be fun for other TI members to see it" shows your intent. Get ready to empty out the piggy bank.
You are welcome. That will be fun. I have $1m in cash and $2m in umbrella insurance for defense. Be prepared to pay my lawyer's fees if you lose.

IndieDev said:
I may have unpopular opinions (sound financial advice is often unpopular), but when have I ever crossed the "boundary" of slandering someone's identity and person?

Wait, let me answer this. Never. Even if someone comes up with an argument (and I'm sure many are holding their breaths), it will be shut down with precise reasoning and justification how it was never technically a slander, which proves the above statement true. Once again, results in a personal win and +1 level boost of ego and pride.

BUt in the event that somebody does bite, and takes the bait to answer the seemingly rhetorical question seriously, then it's game on IndieDev vs the world all over again. And we all know what the outcome is going to be, stalemate.

Nothing directly towards IndieDev, just an innocent passing bystander.

ucla bruin said:
IndieDev said:

Wait, let me answer this. Never. Even if someone comes up with an argument, it will be shut down with precise reasoning and justification how it was never a slander, which proves the above statement true. Once again, results in a personal win and +1 level boost of ego and pride.

BUt in the event that somebody does bite, and takes the bait to answer the seemingly rhetorical question seriously, then it's game on IndieDev vs the world all over again. And we all know what the outcome is going to be, stalemate.

Give this man a cigar. 8)

NonFCB said:
You are welcome. That will be fun. I have $1m in cash and $2m in umbrella insurance for defense. Be prepared to pay my lawyer's fees if you lose.

Only after you get a permission slip signed, and 5 TI members saying it's okay.

IndieDev said:
Dude, do you ever admit it when you're wrong?
Are you talking to yourself?
IndieTheLawyer said:
You said :
irvinehomeowner said:
you're probably thinking libel, which also needs to be published... not in a PM

This is you misunderstanding what exactly public and private mean.
Look up the definition of slander and then of libel... then come back to me, you're focusing on the wrong thing... if you read more carefully, it was about slander vs. libel. This is you not reading... again.
IndieESQ said:
If someone goes around "privately" passing false information to the "public", then it is slander. This is not in question, except in your own mind because you like to argue about everything even when you're wrong.
The problem here is that you have no idea if any of that happened, you're basing it on an assumption that NonFCB PM'ed more than just USC which is probably less likely. That alone is why everyone should be glad you are not a lawyer.
IndieTheLegalExpert said:
All USCtrojanCPA needs to do now is:

- the person first must prove that the statement was false.
- that person must prove that the statement caused harm.
- they must prove that the statement was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement.

I think these are pretty much homerun hits, if not a doubles into the corner, and NonFCB should make sure his piggy bank is full.
Find me a lawyer who'll take this case if it's a homerun. I don't think even USC feels it's "slander" (you really mean libel) and worth pursuing.

Again... stick to what you know... not what you think you know. Or are you going to tell me some story about how you work with the best lawyers in the US and in Asia and by pure osmosis you're an expert (which would be hypocritical since you opened with IANAL "I Am Not A Lawyer")?

Well, this thread has taken an interesting turn to say the least.  haha 

Look NonFCB, I'd appreciate if you'll stop with trying to post what you think is dirt on me because I will pursue legal recourse if it continues.  Live and let live!

IndieDev said:
ucla bruin said:
IndieDev said:

Wait, let me answer this. Never. Even if someone comes up with an argument, it will be shut down with precise reasoning and justification how it was never a slander, which proves the above statement true. Once again, results in a personal win and +1 level boost of ego and pride.

Give this man a cigar. 8)

Ha! Please don't take this as encouragement but keep up the good work. Most people tend to dislike those that are hard to deal with, unpopular, egotistic, and prideful (not taking an indirect shot at you btw) but I enjoy it. Maybe you me are the same. Oops I've already said too much.

IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:

Only after you get a permission slip signed, and 5 TI members saying it's okay.

I believe we also need an IQ test, no?

irvinehomeowner said:
The problem here is that you have no idea if any of that happened

And that's what I said!
I feel that if NonFCB tried to propagate this type of false information he could be successfully sued by USCtrojanCPA
See, the thing is you're so insecure around me, you automatically resort to turning everything into a personal battle where you try to slog at me post after post, even when there really isn't any argument.

I don't know what I've done to cause you to be so insecure, but trust me when I say, life is too short. Breath the air, have a pastry at 85 degrees, and relax. I'd hate to know what your blood pressure would be if you didn't.  ;)

IndieDev said:
NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
NonFCB said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
IndieDev said:

That's a flat out lie.

I just clicked on the credit board thing. That is our TI's USC Trojan - we are friends outside of the board - that is definitely not him.

IndieDev said:

You have short memory. Look at the thread you posted before you were called m*therf*ckers.

Back