North Tustin

joonb

I have been exploring this area at length and I just love the houses there.

I am not from the area- and I have posed this question before on the other forum, but really didn't get much of an answer.

What is the difference (if any) between Cowan Heights and Lemon Heights? Is one area "better" than the other?

JoonB just made graphrix salivate with this thread.

I also would like to know more about this area, from the flatter areas below the foothill to the homes on the hill with no sidewalks or streetlights.

I would love his input!

I have been told to "stay north of La Colina". The homes are prettier north of that street for sure- but don't know whether it's school boundaries related.

I was ready to put an offer on a home this past week- was supposedly active and then found out that there are 3 offers. I don't want to play any bidding war games- but the house is still active.

If I could pick a street to live on (funds permitting: )), it'd be Salt Air.

[quote author="JoonB"]I would love his input!

I have been told to "stay north of La Colina". The homes are prettier north of that street for sure- but don't know whether it's school boundaries related.

I was ready to put an offer on a home this past week- was supposedly active and then found out that there are 3 offers. I don't want to play any bidding war games- but the house is still active.

If I could pick a street to live on (funds permitting: )), it'd be Salt Air. [/quote]
The house is still showing as active because the seller probably hasn't accepted any of the 3 offers OR the listing agent is just a lazy bastard. <!-- s:p -->:p<!-- s:p -->

*waves to JoonB*

I'm glad you re-posted this, because I was curious as well. I appreciate the feedback on the area, fadetogrey and it helps a lot.

Back