North Tustin

stuffit

Hi,

I am looking to buy a house in North Tustin, but there is little inventory and what inventory there is, is being sold very quickly (assuming the price is not too high).

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can look to find additional resources? e.g. cancelled MLS listings. Or where I can find a list of houses coming up for Auction?

Thx

House Buyer said:
Hi,

I am looking to buy a house in North Tustin, but there is little inventory and what inventory there is, is being sold very quickly (assuming the price is not too high).

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can look to find additional resources? e.g. cancelled MLS listings. Or where I can find a list of houses coming up for Auction?

Thx
Auction.com - real estate auction website
There is a city search function.

OpenSky said:
Regardless, much of the stuff listed for auction ends up getting cancelled. The banks are apparently happy to let some folks live mortgage free or extend/pretend rather than actually go through with the auction.

yeah this is the problem i encountered. everything got canceled so it wasnt as helpful, but that wasnt Foreclosure Radars fault. what it also did was give me a heads up on the future inventory coming online in the neighborhoods i was looking at if i was willing to play the waiting game. i think if you prepay for your a year it gets a bit cheaper. when i canceled i would get calls from their customer service wanting me to re-up at much more attractive pricing. so what i would recommend is not to sign up online but call them and speak with a customer service rep and negotiate a much better rate, which im sure they will agree to as long as you prepay it.

Since prices have increased across the board, the amount of foreclosures is way down from a few years ago.  Prepare to bid against other hungry sharks at the foreclosure auction if you want to buy a home there.

Back