No Thank You's??!!

My_Alter_Ego

What the F is wrong with you all?  I've posted 47 times and I've only received 5 thanks from the TI community.  I knew you were all lazy people hiding behind a computer screen in your mom's basement, but GEEZ....show some respect!

Maybe I shouldn't be posting here anymore!

:p

My_Alter_Ego said:
What the F is wrong with you all?  I've posted 47 times and I've only received 5 thanks from the TI community.  I knew you were all lazy people hiding behind a computer screen in your mom's basement, but GEEZ....show some respect!

I think your last statement probably answered your own question. But GEEZ....you have only GIVEN one thank you! I?m looking forward to receiving your second thank you so I can return the favor.

PS who the hell has a basement in Irvine?

DrTravel said:
My_Alter_Ego said:

I think your last statement probably answered your own question. But GEEZ....you have only GIVEN one thank you! I?m looking forward to receiving your second thank you so I can return the favor.

Auburn at Stonegate has basements:

https://www.richmondamerican.com/california/orange-county-new-homes/irvine/auburn-at-stonegate

s4ce9.jpg

I went to an estate sale in Shady Canyon that had a basement. It was creepy - more like a dungeon. You walked down steep hard stone steps into a dark scary place that felt like it was out if the middle ages..

Back