Next Hot Career/Who benefits from Real Estate Bust

biscuit... the real name for that business is real estate trustee. other than a bunch of specialized skills, it needs a lot of capital. I was to junior to know what arrangements the company had with the banks that it bought defaulted mortgages from, but I do remember that it was hard to control the cash flow during the growth phase, and we had to screw suppliers (by paying them late) to make sure we had cash.

<p>Earthbm, </p>

<p> Yea, I make sure that nobody is gyped out of their share. I'm a firm believer that when everybody get paid, everybody is happy. AND if I see any issues happening I immediately pull my share and walk out (written in contract). This way the growth does not go out of control and costs are contained from the beginning. I just detest working that way, kinda robbing Peter to pay Paul, if ya know what I mean and in the end everyboyd suffers. Joy.</p>

<p>anyways good luck</p>

<p>-bix</p>

<a href="http://www.ohio.com/news/14478017.html?page=all&c=y&ref=patrick.net">Foreclosure clean-up crews</a>. Warning: Disturbing things in this story...

How about a property tax re-assessment consulting service? Couple of guys who charge a few hundred bucks to counsel people through the re-assessment process... Could be a short-lived great money maker.

<p>Maybe we can start a company to manufacture bicycles with no seat and no handlebars. Target market are the homesellers who lost their a$$es and don't know which way to turn. </p>

<p>Regards</p>

<p>I think there are property reassessment companies in Florida. Tho this is a do-it-yourselfer.</p>

<p>I have advised all my clients to ask to have their taxes reduced in Sept. In Fla it only cost $15.00, but you have a very small window to ask for the reduction--2-3 weeks.</p>

Back