Newport Beach new homes starting at $600k?

irvinehomeowner

Well... kind of.

Their website doesn't give you an address but I think this is located in that unincorporated area between Newport Back Bay area and Costa Mesa. There are a few inbuild projects there and this looks like one of them:
http://www.newportpalisadescollection.com/

Small houses but the Plan 1 floorplan is pretty efficient... 3br AND a loft in ~1800sft.

I like plan 2 better than plan 1. That laundry-room placement is very distasteful to me.

Planes land and take off parallel to the 55?  And JWA requires a steep ascent at takeoff (ludicrous speed!) so the nice people in the real NB don't hear a thing.... Which would put these homes right underneath the planes as the pilot guns it for the ocean.

Did you see the "Artists Rendering" on the first slide of the website homepage? 

Looks like motor court homes and little to no driveways.

The whole Newport Beach marketing thing is misleading... looks like they are taking lessons from TIC. I'm surprised they didn't pull a Columbus Square and claim "Irvine Unified School District".

H        O        M        E        R said:
Dual plane windows though  :p

They do seem to stress the windows feature.. first thing you see when you click on features... wonder why

dual pane or not, you're getting a 7AM wake up call.  I used to live a few blocks from there.  It's loud and repeats every minute for a half hour straight.

Freedom CM. You are correct. The homes are on Estuary. (Santa Ana Avenue / Mesa). Not my favorite area given how close to the airport these homes are.

I went to the "VIP" event this evening for a pre-release of the first phase release of 5 homes:

Homesite #29 PLAN ONE $737,015
Homesite #8 PLAN TWO $676,453
Homesite #25 PLAN TWO $672,928
Homesite #26 PLAN TWO $673,878
Homesite #27 PLAN TWO $666,953

The only model home available to view is the Plan Two. The airport noise is very noticeable and even with double pane windows the noise is very evident. We had the chance to walk through the Plan One under construction.

All homes have driveways and small backyards with approximately 10' setbacks.

irvinemonkey said:
I went to the "VIP" event this evening for a pre-release of the first phase release of 5 homes:

The only model home available to view is the Plan Two. The airport noise is very noticeable and even with double pane windows the noise is very evident. We had the chance to walk through the Plan One under construction.

So how would you rate it compared to other Irvine neighborhoods?  Ie CV, SG or PS
Sounds like the noise is a big factor. 

irvinemonkey said:

Why is plan 1 about $60k more than Plan 2?  ???

Back