Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

The latest WTF listing!:

It's a view lot, but not city view, so $3.18M asking price is a bit ridiculous.

Speaking of WTF listing, how about this former Bluffs 2 model home:

My Bluffs 2 is bigger lot and has much better landscaping + solar panels, and much better upgrades than this model home. I was joking about listing it at $2.6M when the Bluffs 1 was listing for $2.46M. Maybe it's not a joke anymore. :ROFLMAO:

It's a view lot, but not city view, so $3.18M asking price is a bit ridiculous.

Speaking of WTF listing, how about this former Bluffs 2 model home:

My Bluffs 2 is bigger lot and has much better landscaping + solar panels, and much better upgrades than this model home. I was joking about listing it at $2.6M when the Bluffs 1 was listing for $2.46M. Maybe it's not a joke anymore. :ROFLMAO:
If your Bluffs has a view lot then you can probably sell it for $3M+ now 🤣!

Saw that last night. These Highland flippers are delusional. :ROFLMAO:

Somehow the staging company thought it was a great idea to put a Christmas tree in the hallway (photo 10) in March. It doesn't really matter as whomever will be the "bigger fool" here isn't going to put furniture in the home. They won't be landscaping the back yard either. They are merely parking their cash and praying for MAX ROI to continue ever higher.

Another Ravello resale flip now, just crazy! Seems like a flipping frenzy is going on in Irvine now since investors keep getting max ROI with Irvine real estate!:

@CalBears96 isn't your Cielo plan 1 being built similar to the Ravello plan 1? You could probably flip it for much more than you are buying it for now after you close escrow with Shea! 🤣
Just sold for $3,680,000! 🤣

LOL, the listing agent literally advertising that the sellers are motivated for Chinese cash 🤣, I wonder if that is even legal to advertise and put in a listing description for a home listed on the MLS...
4% buyers commission for a 5m home.

Back