Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

I think I re-entered at the last low. Got in sub 5. I hate to disappoint LL though! But don’t worry, this isn’t a forever home and I’m not going to wax poetic about a stucco box. Next time you ask me, I’ll prob be a renter again 😁
Don't worry @bones buying is much better than renting in my opinion where you could build equity on your home as Irvine housing prices aren't coming down anytime soon with the Chinese cash coming in and renting in Irvine only means making the FCB landlord richer back in China with the majority of Irvine rentals owned by FCB's! 🤣

Will be an interesting fight for buyers between this Sycamore Creek flip and the Wandering Rill listing roughly 600 feet away.

Is the delta between a single story 4/3 2CG and a two story 5/4 3CG really favoring the single story by $172 PSF???? Madness indeed.

Will be an interesting fight for buyers between this Sycamore Creek flip and the Wandering Rill listing roughly 600 feet away.

Is the delta between a single story 4/3 2CG and a two story 5/4 3CG really favoring the single story by $172 PSF???? Madness indeed.
I think these are also technically zero lot line homes which makes the pricing even funnier. The yards use the neighbor's home as a wall on one side.

You can get a nice house in Fullerton on par to the Sycamore Creek home for about half the price... 💰 Irvine premium.

Not sure if this qualifies as a WTF listing given the great lot, but still:

Similar interior sqft as the Ravello resale below in OH that went under contract within a day but that lot is huge for Irvine standards and seems like one of the largest lots in that tract, crazy that these tract homes in OH are going for over $1000/sqft! 🤣:

This one seems helluva fishy:

Feb 14, 2024 Listed (Active) $1,980,000
Feb 20, 2024 Pending (Pending Sale)
Feb 26, 2024 Sold (MLS) (Closed Sale) $2,300,000

Closed escrow within 6 days at $320k over listing price. Is buyer desperately laundering money?

This is Bluffs Plan 1 with quite tiny lot. Good comp for my Bluffs Plan 2 with huge lot later on. :ROFLMAO:
Must've been terrified that they would lose out if they didn't over-offer 😂

101 Preserve sold in January 2019 for $4.15m. 5yrs = double value (at least the asking price...). YOW!

Owner appears to be an "Accident attorney". There be gold in them thar hills, and behind every ambulance I guess....

Back