Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

not really. Your Bluffs2 is legally a detached condo because of common land ownership, in this case the motor court. I've seen some old SFRs in Irvine that do not have driveway but the street they are on is public street so they are not condos.
Do those older SFRs have HOA?

It's true that, legally, your definition is correct. However, I believe that this is only true if HOA is involved.

Common Prosperity...

Causes a lot of your wealthy citizens to move their prosperity to another country.

It happened in France a few years ago when they imposed a wealth tax.

I suspect investors from China are propping up the RE market in US and worldwide now that covid restrictions are gone - a lot of properties in and near EW now going pending within 1-2 weeks. Could this be the reason as this article says ? https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/chinese-cash-trickling-back-asias-231937971.html
Totally the opposite. More oversea Chinese buyers who purchased Real Estates in Irvine few years ago as investments are now selling. They are afraid their properties can be seized like what the US government did to Russian citizens.

That's a good point about Ukraine and Russia.

A Chinese girl I know had to choose between her Chinese passport or her US passport a few years back.
Which one did she give up? ....China of course...
She's still got plenty of property in Irvine.

From her penthouse apartment in NE China, she can see the PLA training their beach landings.

Totally the opposite. More oversea Chinese buyers who purchased Real Estates in Irvine few years ago as investments are now selling. They are afraid their properties can be seized like what the US government did to Russian citizens.
Whatever you're saying would be more believable if we actually saw any listing.

Links?

Someone posts this factoid every so often... but yet the FCBs keep coming.

It's funny that how overpriced Irvine may be... it's still not as high as NorCal and we have better weather. :)

I know inventory is low but no way this seller will get anything close to $1,000/sf renovated or not....

The first number on this one will be a 1 if they decide that they really want to sell the home.

Back