Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

The California Court Company said:
Why not both? I appreciate a big front yard not just for curb appeal but a ?buffer? for the kids so when they run out of the house they don?t end up on the street immediately

Maserson said:
+1. Lot size can be misleading when the home is back loaded. Usable back yard > large front/curb appeal

That is something I will miss about our current (and soon to be former) Eastvale home. Not only do I have a 3CWG, but the driveway is so deep that you can park two rows of cars. We added a porch and even then our front yard is still as big as our neighbor's. :'(

CalBears96 said:
Why not both? I appreciate a big front yard not just for curb appeal but a ?buffer? for the kids so when they run out of the house they don?t end up on the street immediately

Maserson said:
+1. Lot size can be misleading when the home is back loaded. Usable back yard > large front/curb appeal

That is something I will miss about our current (and soon to be former) Eastvale home. Not only do I have a 3CWG, but the driveway is so deep that you can park two rows of cars. We added a porch and even then our front yard is still as big as our neighbor's. :'(

Why the move then?

I work in Irvine. And Eastvale is too hot. My wife has a farther drive now since she works in Ontario, but she'll be taking 241 and he's going against traffic on 91 and 71.

I really like where I am right now...Weather and density are better, school and proximity to job centers, freeway access and shopping is about the same, but with Eastvale lot size  ;D

I really like where I am right now...Weather and density are better, school and proximity to job centers, freeway access and shopping is about the same, but with Eastvale lot size  ;D

What city are you in?

Wow racist comment. Good to know how you feel about Chinese people.  Imagine if someone on this board said the same about blacks and Latinos

don't want to disclose and have Chinese FCBs ruin my neighborhood...

box said:

What city are you in?

It?s because they are rude and have no common sense.  Saw lady drive and open car door and just started peeing in a residential area.  Really?  You couldn?t have waited until you got out of the neighborhood to find a restroom? 

box said:

What city are you in?

Lol, the truth is they probably don't want to be in your neighborhood.

yes we don't have many buffet places here!

best_potsticker_in_town said:

box said:

What city are you in?

lovingit said:
It?s because they are rude and have no common sense.  Saw lady drive and open car door and just started peeing in a residential area.  Really?  You couldn?t have waited until you got out of the neighborhood to find a restroom?

How did you know that she was 1. Chinese and 2. From the mainland? Did you talk to her and ask, or did you assume based on her appearance?

Please make a different new thread to generalize about people and call each other racists.

This thread is for crazy WTF asking prices in Irvine.  Let's stay on topic. 

box said:

What city are you in?

Hummm i didnt know racist would be interested in IT. It?s everywhere now I guess.

I love having Chinese/Asian neighbors. In my experience, they mind their own business. They dont complain and very friendly.   

Your comments just seem like you are an uneducated person....

box said:

What city are you in?

irviniteeee said:
What is going on? Let's get back to WTF pricing instead of WTF mindsets.

Word!  Ok, going back on track...this one was listed very reasonably at $1,650,000 to sell quickly but then they kept bumping up the price to $1,850,000 then to $1,920,000 then to $1,950,000 and now $1,969,500.  Ummm, message to the seller/realtor this strategy will only hurt you.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/108-Cultivate-92618/home/112728689

Not to mention the 1% buyer agent commission.  I have 3 words for this listing price....NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:
What is going on? Let's get back to WTF pricing instead of WTF mindsets.

Word!  Ok, going back on track...this one was listed very reasonably at $1,650,000 to sell quickly but then they kept bumping up the price to $1,850,000 then to $1,920,000 then to $1,950,000 and now $1,969,500.  Ummm, message to the seller/realtor this strategy will only hurt you.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/108-Cultivate-92618/home/112728689

Not to mention the 1% buyer agent commission.  I have 3 words for this listing price....NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Also...some staging/cleaning up/professional photos would go a long way...Just saying.

Back