Newer Irvine listings with crazy WTF asking prices from equity sellers

Yes, prices and getting extreme. Rightfully so, with inventory so low.

But what will it takes to normalize and a get back to balance inventory and pricing? When the uncle SAM and government stop kicking the can down the road.

Not that people doesn't need the help of this stimi, pricing discovery is out of whack, the bubble resisted and pushing higher. It can well be going higher next year, the check and balance from lenders has to be even more vigilant.

irviniteeee said:

The listing agent is the seller who bought for around $1.9m in 2018.  You'll enjoy this part in the agent remarks (not public information) justifying the asking price...

"Plan 3 Terra Model currently in escrow for $3.576 million due to close in June 2021. Please see attached supplement. Plan 2 Terra model, 2853 sq ft, is currently pending at $3.221 million."

Nope sorry Nick, the Terra model has a larger lot with a pool and a better view and fully furnished. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:

The listing agent is the seller who bought for around $1.9m in 2018.  You'll enjoy this part in the agent remarks (not public information) justifying the asking price...

"Plan 3 Terra Model currently in escrow for $3.576 million due to close in June 2021. Please see attached supplement. Plan 2 Terra model, 2853 sq ft, is currently pending at $3.221 million."

Nope sorry Nick, the Terra model has a larger lot with a pool and a better view and fully furnished.
how do you know who bought the property? does the public have access to that information?

sleepy5136 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:

how do you know who bought the property? does the public have access to that information?

I looked in the title records in my MLS.

sleepy5136 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:

Harder for general public to get the info but yes they can as well.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
sleepy5136 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:

What are alternatives?

sleepy5136 said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
sleepy5136 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
irviniteeee said:

What are alternatives?

County Record's Office has the information or any title rep can get you that information.

Holy heck.  I know OH3 prices are high but you can get this for the same price.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/114-Clear-Fls-92602/home/143911336?utm_source=ios_share&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=copy_link&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

irvineboy said:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/114-Clear-Fls-92602/home/143911336?utm_source=ios_share&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=copy_link&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

Saw that and thought the same thing as well. I'm just really trying to understand what's drawing people to the Reserve once you get up to 2M+. Is it because a lot more homes have views there? The Groves is just so much more appealing to me. You have better home designs and more square footage in the Groves for the price. Maybe somebody has some insight.

irviniteeee said:
irvineboy said:

Saw that and thought the same thing as well. I'm just really trying to understand what's drawing people to the Reserve once you get up to 2M+. Is it because a lot more homes have views there? The Groves is just so much more appealing to me. You have better home designs and more square footage in the Groves for the price. Maybe somebody has some insight.

IP marketing

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
irviniteeee said:
irvineboy said:

IP marketing

Also the school district. People put a value on that. Reserve is IUSD. Groves is zoned to TUSD

trematix said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
irviniteeee said:
irvineboy said:

IP marketing

Also the school district. People put a value on that. Reserve is IUSD. Groves is zoned to TUSD

And that Irvine marketing tricks some people into thinking there?s a difference. Beckman high is as good as any iusd school. In fact it?s in Irvine LOL

Back